Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jungle Fury Pt.2 (Seanna Vel)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Seanna Vel"]

The machine shop being set up and assembled for them as they were working on the holoemitters system within it ws a sight to behold and Matsu was glad while she moved off from the warehouse. They had crates of supplies and equipment to set up with the machines and there was the power source. The final and biggest parts of it was what they needed and what was going to help them through the sections to show the people on Atrisia who came out here it was worth the trip as her Families banner was being painted. "Welcome to the operation part of the bui8lding, we work a machine shop here that takes the scrap, breaks it down and then gives us soemthing nice to work with."

This when saying they was breaking down what was left over of the broken ships, other piece of force knows what every else that was rain down upon this planet. Into something workable she was very please to see this not only was it good for the environment I bet as business stand point it was saving them a whole shit load of credits.

"Very good, I see that you got some business sense yourself, my dear.", was this a start of a good building relationship to come down the road only time would tell, as she felt and seen the movement of more of the heavy stuff that had been embedded into the ground deeply being pulled out but not with out some effect.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

There was a grin on her face as Matsu climbed up a ladder and stood there tinkering. The holoprojector needed to be just right as she tried it out and it was displaying some of what they wanted to use. She turned from up on the ladder looking her over and nodding as parts were being brought in and equipment settled on. The best part being the machines to process and machine the newer parts for the gadgets and equipment. Her spot on the ladder leading her to started tinkering with another projector while she spoke. "That is the hope, I might not always be the richest but I am going to enjoy myself and work to have some fun with things. This world with my family is one place and cleaning it up is the least I can do."

Telling that this one had compassion towards those that lived on the planet that was when family was spoken about. Just what was family it just wasn't just by blood was it. In all skills is more then speaks for this one that seem to be pitching just not being a talker but a doer also. It was then that she looked up and smile upon the lady.

Even so she waited untl she was down just what next step was for the ag. equipment to be brought in. That what happen as she let herself then business herself some what only to have that open ear once more.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Matsu looked at her companion while working on the holoemitters and sections of equipment they were laying out away from the machines they were setting up. The sound of scrap and sleds bringing things to them. Her work done as she got down towards the floor setting up some more of the equipment and there were other people coming to help them. The atrisian's had sent engineers with their citadel and government mostly not as active anymore. She was making a look over some of their equipment. "I will send a small team to see if some fo the tiger's are around the area. We might be able to attract them in."

Watching the hole time as if this one had many things she could do. Amused she was to say the less knowing that there was more to this one then met the eye, as she smiled brightly couldn't help. "Oh .." at first she was some what puzzled to what she met then it hit her there was wildlife out here and not just any kind there was some intersting kind for sure.

"Oh my yes the tigers, it would be something to see one or two wouldn't it." as she smile upon her own lips.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"They are quite a fun sight and rare over some on atrisia." She was looking over them all in the room while more machines were being set up. Her hands going to the counter while they were setting up some of the equipment with a nod. "The rest of the species here though are great to see and get a feel for." Matsu crouched down a little to keep working with a hydrospanner that would let her get in there and into the sections while they were setting up the holoemitters.

No this really got her own imagination going she was more then wanting to go take a look. "Here let me help you out.", not that she was trying to make sure she heard them up to go look or take a bit of break to see if they could see one of these beautifully cats she spoke of. Far from it as she let herself search already in the force if there was any wildlife about.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Matsu was looking at her and the local wildlife was looking at some of what they had as she was moving to the edge of the sonic emitters. They had the holoemitters working and displaying the inventory inside. She had some food in her hand to present for the creatures that were coming towards them now. The small Atrisian tiger that were coming at them got her attention. Then there was a second one appearing while she moved her hand tofeed it and present her hand to guide its eyes to her so she could control it and keep the creature calm

Matsu rolled her shulders while she was there looking at the tiger. Her amusement at feeding it and letting the tiger come to her while she was watching its eyes, her force presence to calm and befriend it. She had been working on the worlds in the Asobi system to learn and become more skilled with beast language and friendship. Controlling them and getting them to be friendly with her were a great thing that she enjoyed. The tiger purred into her hand and nuzzled her chest while she was moving forward to hug it more and go towards the section of the shop where they were working hard on the displays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom