Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubei

Jubei

Guest
Jubeipro1_zpshmi6sqxz.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]NAME:[/SIZE] Jubei
[SIZE=11pt]FACTION:[/SIZE] Jedi Factions
[SIZE=11pt]RANK:[/SIZE] Knight
[SIZE=11pt]SPECIES:[/SIZE] Lepi
[SIZE=11pt]HOME[/SIZE]: Coachelle Prime
[SIZE=11pt]LANGUAGES:[/SIZE] Galactic Basic Standard, Lepese
[SIZE=11pt]AGE:[/SIZE] 25
[SIZE=11pt]SEX:[/SIZE] Male
[SIZE=11pt]HEIGHT:[/SIZE] 6'0"
[SIZE=11pt]WEIGHT:[/SIZE] 155lbs
[SIZE=11pt]EYES:[/SIZE] Red
[SIZE=11pt]HAIR:[/SIZE] White
[SIZE=11pt]SKIN:[/SIZE] Fur
[SIZE=11pt]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/SIZE] Yes

[SIZE=11pt]PERSONALITY:[/SIZE] wip

[SIZE=11pt]APPEARANCE:[/SIZE] wip

[SIZE=11pt]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE] WIP

FRIENDS

ENIMIES:

STRENGTH AND WEAKNESSES: wip
 

Jubei

Guest
This is still bare bones obviously. I am just jumping into a few rps before i get a real feel for him and continue on completing this. But thanks for the compliments!
 
[member="Jubei"]

I'd missed this Character Biography when it went up originally but I very much like your style and concept. Very awesome and original !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom