Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship JT-G Private Freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
vAP2QoB.jpg

NQ5ljuX.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATIONPRODUCTION INFORMATIONTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 50m
  • Width: 15m
  • Height: 25m
  • Armament: Average - 2x Dual Turbolaser Cannons, 1x Proton Torpedoe Launcher
  • Defenses: Moderate
  • Hangar: Very Low: 1 Fighter (1 single starfighter not more than 13 meters long)
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
Standard Freighter Systems

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Long-Range HoloNet Communications
Triple-Standard Fuel Capacity
Large Empty Space - Adjacent and seperate from the cargo bay, this room can be used for meditation, lounging, entertainment or other sports.
Anticoncussion Field
Pressor Field - Allows the single fighter bay to eject the fighter like an escape pod for quick escapes

Strengths:
  • Anticoncussion Field - Increases the integrity strength of the ships hull and structure, allowing explosions on the ship to be easily contained and not effect the rest of the ship.
  • Fuel Capacity - The ship is destined for long hauls, hitting almost the farthest any freighter can without refueling.
Weaknesses:
  • Anticoncussion Field - The field must be deactivated if the freighter wants to utilize the full power of its weapons. When in defensive mode, the Anticoncussion Field should be activated. When in offensive mode, using the Anticoncussion Field will weaken the power of the weapons significantly, perhaps even increasing time between shots. This excludes the Proton Torpedo Launcher.
Description: The JT-G Private Freighter was a special design from Galderra Royal Treasury to the Jedi Academy Network. Seeking to support other free and independent organizations, this is probably the gem from GRT, even compared to their other product, the JF-G. Mimmicking the appearance and shapes of temples, internally and externally, the JT-G was designed as a Jedi's home away from home. Of course it wouldn't have every necessity of home, but it would hopefully be enough to satisfy a Jedi. Of course, Galderra doesn't know very much at all about the Jedi Order, still they did the best with the information at hand.
-- Only 1 fighter can be inside the ship, there are no external docking rings outside that fit a fighter, either.

[member="Eddak Manod"], I'd recommend changing the hangar to "none", and the putting something like a docking ring in the systems list. The docking ring will allow a single starfighter to dock and travel with the freighter.

From a template perspective, the hangar field is used for "squadrons" of starfighters.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Docking Ring? I mean, I can do that, if it's absolutely necessary. I've found more than a few freighter-sized ships with a small fighter room, not a hangar bay (closed off with an airlock), I just really don't know the names to find them.

If we can't use that message, I could go with a docking ring on the under belly, which is where the room is located.

[member="Eddak Manod"], I could go with the single fighter listed in the hangar area, as a long as it is explicitly clear that is a single starfighter, and not a squadron of starfighters. Put something like "1 single starfighter not more than 13 meters long".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom