Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech JSC-FOREST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
tumblr_oz9rzq1xto1wgdhjeo1_540.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a public post-war restoration service, available to the interested contractor!
  • Image Source: Found here.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: JSC
  • Model: JSC-FOREST aerial reforestization bombs
  • Affiliation: Jak Sandrow
  • Modularity: Different species of plants and trees.
  • Production: Unique to JSC, but can be mass-produced with assistance of a militant company.
  • Material: Organic biodegradable containers, nutrient-rich soil, flora and flora seeds
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Non-explosive bomb
  • Size: Ship-Mounted, air-dropped
  • Length: 1.5 m tall
  • Weight: 45 kg
  • Ammunition Type: N/A (gravity)
  • Ammunition Capacity: N/A
  • Effective Range: Drop between 1000 m and 3000 m
  • Rate of Fire: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Bio-degradable hull
  • Non-explosive
  • Stabilizing fins
Strengths:
  • Thunk - Non-explosive, the JSC-FOREST poses no lethality whatsoever to those around where it lands.
Weaknesses:
  • Strike Three - Dropped from at least 1000 m, it is definitely lethal to those it does land on... though that is not its intent.
DESCRIPTION
The JSC-FOREST is Jak Sandrow's attempt at re-greening war zones. Through other companies that can provide raw materials and mass-production facilities, it can be used to re-green war zones that have otherwise been razed by combat.

The 'bomb' is made of a decomposing armor which, upon implantation, naturally degrades over time into the soil.

Non-lethal (though it's encouraged to not be underneath it when it lands), these 'bombs' deliver and plant trees, flowers, and other flora automatically embed themselves in the ground. The containers degrade within a week, and the plants' roots begin to spread into the surrounding soil within a month. After a few years (without further assistance), the plants begin to take back the scarred and broken earth. Once a decade has passed, it is like a fresh meadow, and after a century it's like nothing ever happened.

Contact JSC today to get your post-war restoration underway!

Hi! I'll be reviewing this submission. Please use this thread for questions, comments, bribery, or begging for your life. We will be underway soon.

Jak Sandrow said:
Unique to JSA, but can be mass-produced with assistance of a militant company.

Is JSA more than just Jak? I'd up the production value to Closed Market, as I think this describes what you intend to do with this tech than the unique production level. I also note that you mention use of militant companies but I believe you would be better saying it works in tangent with either government department or restoration companies.

[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

JSA is just Jak - and it's a workshop, so it can't produce more than Semi-Unique items. This is why I want to express that it does have to work in tandem with companies that can provide closed-market production.

Changed
  • Production: Unique to JSA, but can be mass-produced with assistance of a militant company.
to
  • Production: Unique to JSA, but mass-production requires working in tandem with a militant company.

I prefer militant companies over restoration companies or government companies, mainly because militant companies have the technology for bombs and mass-production of said bombs.

[member="The Major"]

[member="Jak Sandrow"] | [member="The Major"]

This is a real, real stretch in terms of the product matching what JSA is capable of producing.

Jak Sandrow said:
Specialty: Personal weapons, both ranged and melee
I have a difficult time connecting a reforesting 'bomb' with a Tier 1 workshop that specializes in personal weaponry. Do you have another company that this can be manufactured by? I like the submission but I can't reasonably connect the product to JSA.

Jak Sandrow

Changed all references from JSA to JSC

Added:

The 'bomb' is made of a decomposing armor which, upon implantation, naturally degrades over time into the soil.

to the description.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom