Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Jozqi Gohrfase

Nontraditional Diplomat and Senator's Aide
dark_jedi_maw_before_his_bisection_by_xizerthegrey_dfe4n61-fullview.jpg

NOTE: I know its the epitome of stubbornness, but I refuse to RP in anything related to the Mouse's episodes VII-IX, due to the fact that there's no proper worldbuilding or even basic in-universe history in any way, shape or form (as of 2018). EU and the occasional fanon only for me.

(WIP)

Name: Jozqi Gohrfase

Faction: Galactic Alliance.

Species: Boltrunian

Sex: Male

Height: 7'1

Weight: 325 lbs.

Build: Broad, stocky and muscular.

Eye color: Gold

Hair color: N/A

Teeth color: Ashen gray.

Skin color: Rusted red.

Force Sensitivity: No

Occupation: Senator's Aide, formerly a droid foundry worker and a chef.

Strengths:

Athletic/Blue Collar Worker: Rarely, it might be necessary for a politician to fight or run. Being athletic can help one to successfully accomplish both of those things. As a Boltrunian, Jozqi's natural strength due to his homeworld's intense gravity is almost second to none.

Extreme Patience:

Strategic Mind:

Compassionate Brute:

Weaknesses:

Abrasive:

Paranoid:

Appearance:

Biography:

Alignment: Neutral Good

Voice Example:

Equipment: Datapad, Model 434 "DeathHammer" heavy blaster pistol, ammo cartridges, spare clothing, C1-Series comlink, standard tool kit, A99 aquata breather/rebreather

Standard Tool Kit Contents: electroshock probe, fusion cutter, hydrospanner, laser welder, power calibrator, power prybar, probe sensors, sonic welder, vibrocutter, welding goggles and various spare circuits and wires.

Ship:

Kills:

Bounties:

Roleplays:

Theme:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom