Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josiah.....

The Eternal Queen
...I NOMINATE YOU! FOR MASTER! AND I DARE ANYONE TO OPPOSE MY NOMINATION!

Actually, I don't really dare you. I just think Josiah's done a very nice job, has been active and has more than earned this.

So yeah.

@[member="Josiah Denko"] @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Darren Shaw"], @[member="Dharma Vessia"]

I oppose you and challenge you to a sing off. Oh wait you mean we are talking about his promotion? I thought we were talking about his fashion sense. kidding.

I like this and approve this promotion. Keep up the good work Josiah.

Now about that small fish we were talking awhile back, can I release it now on your homeworld? :D

You guys...THANK YOU.

From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate your confidence and your voting for my promotion. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

@[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Darren Shaw"], @[member="Ember Rekali"].

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
I say the only way Josiah gets it is he sings a song that never ends, that goes on and on...

*thumbs up* go for the title :D and dolly says yes too

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
WAIT!!! That's Josiah? *runs around circles while talking aloud about time and wiggle, wabblely, goo*

I take my vote back... that one is ebil and no master for him, oh and no soup too

:p *giggles madly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom