Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joshū Sasori(Sochi Ru)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Felucia

Matsu hadn't been to this world in a long time, since the sith empire pulled out they had only come here for a short time to make sure things were in balance and the natives not corrupted. The very nature of the planet was at times in conflict between the lightside and the darkside, an ancient abyss overgrowing the ancient sarlacc pit.A scary thought that the being covered so much of the planet on the surface. Matsu stayed in the Oya'karir Ground Vehicle as Harmony drove.

The droids sensors came in handy for avoiding the larger bull rancors and natives enough she could make it back tot he Vanguard Prototype with the Harlequin Crew milling around to build and make sure everythign was under repair. She had some ideas of what she could go out and do with Sochi around the galaxy to see and feel it, meditation in the ancient world to center herself and find that place without her own being that was calm and at peace.

That had proven the most difficult to find as it were and she was looking for guidance from the other masters. Ignoring Kiskla Grayson she had laughed a little at seeing how much the order was falling apart. Alderaan was so terrible same as Empress Teta and Coruscant, Carida and in every engagement that they had faced the sith they were losing people, resources and strength. She wanted to help but had found herself more looking at the future and working to divine purpose.

That had come from what she had lost because as Matsu looked ito it, she was never perfect and she had to most to lose when it came to things. Her few friends, her family, her connection to the force and she did lose some. Falling into a despair but instead of letting it rule her each step taught her to harden her resolve and push forward to not yield an inch compared to some who would try and bring her down. Now she was sitting here ready to load up.

INto the cargo bay while awaiting the arrival of the jedi master she had seen since she was a small girl and talented young jedi. Now a strong master who like Rasu, Aika and Iella was from a generation forged in the fires of war but they had not given into the pettiness and infighting choosing to leave the order rather then participate. Mabeled whatever Kiskla wanted to label them and Matsu went to her meditation room/bedroom while she let herself relax and reach out to feel the jedi master.

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Sochi was probably one of the few Jedi to be connected to the Living force itself. Felucia was not just a mere planet to her, but a place she could go to find herself, and clear her mind when in times of great stress. She fought battles here, attended pilgrimages here, rose in the ranks of the natives, and continued to serve as it's guardian against the darkness that plagues the planet everyday. She was the dam that held back most of the negativity, it was an accomplishment that she was able to restore the natives with shamans equipped to combat the dark side when she was away; and boy had she been away for a time.

She was to meet up with an old face, thus why she really came out of her solitude. Times had changed, at least for her particular Order, the Sith returned , but war wasn't on the priority list nowadays. She wondered what type of quest Lady Matsu had for her at times like this, in truth the woman of vast knowledge, had seen Sochi grow from being but a young kid, up until her promotion to Master. Times change, and now they weren't only Master, and student, but colleagues.

She wasted no time to meet up with her sister in the force. There was much she needed to be brought up to date about. She was given access to the inner working of their vehicle and surely Matsu would sense her presence before she would knock upon the woman's door.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Matsu sat there awaiting and then she had felt it, that tickling feeling in the force as she rose up a split second before the knocking. Her hand going out and pulling to her the glowing blueish green cube. Her cube as it were since the others who worked with things were long gone had her slipping it into her pocket and Matsu went to go and see Sochi. Taking in the sight of the Togruta who stood tall and in very pretty in that coming in from thew jungle covered in sweat look. It gave Matsu some hope as she moved forward and smiled wrapping her arms around Sochi.

"It is good to see you safe Sochi." Matsu backed up just a little and moved going around her as she spoke. "I am glad that you are well and so talented you shouldn't be hidden away like this you should be out and about wit the other silver jedi." She smile remained. "I must catch you up though because much has changed, much still will change and with some hope we shall have to see what weill come." Matsu moved to the briefing room and activated the display console. "The One Sith have been pressing towards well beating the Republic, their victory at Alderaan showed how easily the Republic has fallen."

"Where you and Rasu fought with Selena and the sith cowered in the jedi's wake now they are showing the Republic is weak at every chance. From what I have seen the corruption and madness that the Silver jedi left to escape has become full blown with little course or sign of it slowing down. It is a sad thing really. I rather liked being within the Republic and jedi order they were good people once.... but that is not why i sought you out. I have been severed from the force and with a little intervention by being stronger then a failing council found the force again as well as a secret that few truly learn. I wish to reface the trials of the jedi and seek training from this new generation of master."

[member="Sochi Ru"]

They would both share a meaningful embrace. Once they separated, Sochi bowed slightly, and with her her montrals followed. They were tilted and pointed to the region above her acquaintance. Then she would listen to wise words of Matsu as she did for a majority of her life. They were a wise as any words could be.

She nodded slowly, sadly she had been gone, and separated herself from the Silver Jedi. Lately she had been searching for things, answers, to what she didn't know. All she knew was that the force was calling her, and its echoes was what she was searching for. She moved along with her fellow jedi, and before them both a blue shimmery image sprouted to life before them. Ahhh the technology she had forgotten about for a time.

The conversation shifted to the current status of the Republic, and the galaxy itself. Before she left and came to Felucia she knew of the engagement between the newly appointed sith threat, and the republic; hell she even participated in some of the conflicts. She looked upon the woman as she spoke, and the spoke of the days where Rasu, and Sochi fought for the Republic. She shook her head, though not to dismiss it, but from the simple fact that it was a long time ago, and when the republic was at its height.

Then the expression that took over the Togrutas face was one of disbelief. She had been severed from the force? Matsu of all people? Things truly weren't the same were they?

"Severed? Hmmm things have definitely altered since I've been away eh? You sought me out to assist in your training? What is it that your looking to learn, surely the Matsu i know has a working knowledge of certain "things" she wants and needs to know" she said looking upon the woman.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Matsu walked with her and continued forward as she stepped. "I wish to learn more about Felucia it is a place I have been to plenty but I never stayed there that long. Instead moving around and leaving. I wanted your help in setting up a Sasori team there that could help out and ensure things were studied in case of medicinal purposes or maybe we will get lucky and more understanding of the locals could be formed. I wanted to learn about the ancient pit they had study the bull rancors and develop some salves in case of sickness in the jungle. Then there on that world there are plenty of things I can still learn I haven't been taught before."

She was being kind, going to the jungle where it was hot and humid wasn't always the greatest thing but she was more then willing to endure it and learn. The old Matsu would have done it and the new one loved learning all she could from the galaxy at large. She was enjoying the idea actually and getting some of her researchers onto the planet to learn what they could discover. She wasn't expecting grand prizes and secrets... but they might find plants that could be used to cure things. That would benefit the silver cross and they might find plants or animals that could be used on worlds devastated by attacks like Dromuund Kaas that would help recover and regrow it.

"There are more mysteries in this galaxy then anyone can dream of."

She nodded as the woman went over her plan and all the things possible, of course. There was so much still left undiscovered by other off worlders. There was much people could gain from Felucia, other than tapping into the very potent living force that is generated from the planet itself. Though it wasn't as if Ru had the say so, she was a visitor just like any other, though she was the link between Matsu and the natives if that were the case, besides she knew the locations of most of the places of significance.

In fact, Sochi rather relished the idea, when she thought if all the good that could come from it, and the ripple effect it would have on everyone else in the galaxy she commenced her final nod to the woman.

"As you wish Lady Matsu, I do agree to aid you in this endeavor. Yes, there is soo much we've yet to discover within this massive place we call our Galaxy." She said smirking slightly.

She turned back to the woman to present her with a question however, "Tell me Lady Matsu, how does the Silver Jedi Order fair? I've been away for quite some time it seems."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Matsu looked at Sochi and smiled to that, having some help would aid her and so long as the researchers respected the land and the people she didn't think there would be a conflict. The walk towards the ship as she looked on and thought about how the silver jedi were doing was an intersting on. She had been working with them to fight and learn. "The Silver Jedi have been flourishing, bringing protection to the people in the sector and helping aid the former sith worlds. More so they have been working to flourish and see to the needs of everyone within their space over the other. Instead of spreading out across the galaxy stay focused we have built hospitals, temples, food operations to get everyone protected and safe. With research into some worlds like Felucia for anti biotics and others for their dangerous or poisonious creatures we might be able to develop more potent salves and medicines."

She nodded slowly, all was good. Though she didn't expect anything less from an order that was built on the foundations that this one was. She expected great things since it first generation of students; and when she though of things such as that, thats when she knew she was old. She had to think of the best way to go about staring this mission. When she first came to Felucia she sought the natives, nothing else. Though who would know the planet better than them. They have a working knowledge of different types of herbs found amongst the flora. She turned to lady Matsu and proceeded to speak her thoughts.

"Well I would suggest we start with the natives if your looking to gain more knowledge on the flora available here. Though I would suggest only introducing a few of your crew to them at a time, I wouldn't normally display the location if the village to off-worlders, it stands as a risk, though intrust and know your intentions which is why I am willing to take you." she said motioning with her hands as she spoke.

"Whenever your ready to leave, that is also when i'll make haste."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Matsu gave a nod of her head to Sochi at that, her crew normally didn't come out and knew how to leave little trace. She bowed her head. "They will be careful mostly staying on the ship or in the general area." She didn't plan on disrupting the locals anymore then she had to so she could learn. "I will be at my ship and have a room made up for you when you are prepared." The small looked at the togruta had Matsu thinking abotu what she could and would be able to use on this. Low profile so darts and stunners. She didn't plan on a lot of fighting but knew there was always that danger while walking to the ship. "I am ready to go." She was moving towards the Harlequin to get all they could have ready for the trip and to create minimal impact.

(I apologize Matsu)

She watched the woman pack her things as they prepared to leave. She nodded at the woman and allowed her to walk past before she exited. A room? That would be a luxury. Though she had no issue with living off the wild, but it has been quite some time since she laid her head down on an actual bed. She figured it would be best for them to start near the village, lots of flora grew around there and it was also a good chance for Matsu to make contact. She stepped down onto the fungi full ground, and immediately felt the connection pierce her body. Everything was connected. With Matsu being here, the planet surely would have an even more positive affect. She cirlced around and stood out in front if the woman while she had her crew prepare things.

"Matsu, you've always been one to keep your hands busy. I'm still in shock at how you handle so many things at once."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Matsu looked at the woman and smirked as she spoke. "Well I do have an advantage, good memory and good deft hands." Her smile remained while she got onto the fungi covered ground and was looking around with her back and the research team was remaining with the ship while they worked on scans. She was impressed with it all and the world was very much the same as she remembered when she had come there the first time. "This place never ceases to amaze, with all of its plants... So anything I should know about meeting the locals?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom