Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jorahn Orobus "The Force Smith"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jorahn Orobus
Loyalties: N/A, will make Force Relics for anyone.
Role: An individual Warren met via the Holonet when he was searching for someone who could craft him the Force Items he needed. Eventually the two of them met in the real world on Tatooine, and struck a business deal of sorts. Warren would fund Jorahn's explorations of the universe, and Jorahn would keep Warren equipped with Force Items.
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: Knight
Appearance

Personality: Jorahn is an individual who is very tough, most of the time. Normally he prefers to be all business.
Weapon of Choice: An oversized hammer, claymore and a variety of old school weapons enhanced with the Force and altered using chemistry, and science. Jorahn also has a couple of lightsabers, though he rarely if ever uses them. Jorahn also has a variety of blasters and solid shell guns.
Wealth: Jorahn is fairly wealthy, but not rich. Most of his wealth comes from making Force Items for people, or teaching them how to use Force Powers or Lightsabers.
Combat Function: Jorahn's fighting style is Niman, although he's altered it some. His variant allows him to telekinetically lift multiple weapons at once using them to devastate his opponents as he hammers them in the battlefield. His role in battle would most likely be to pummel his enemies severely, and weaken their defenses. Jorahn is highly skilled in Niman, it being his only style of light-saber or weapon combat or Force Combat.
Skills:

Telekinesis: One of the Fields of the Force that Jorahn's an expert at. This allows him to control his weapons with little to no exertion, given how connected he is to anything he made.

Metallurgy: Jorahn knows a great deal about metals.

Chemical Mastery: Jorahn knows a wide range of chemicals, and their effects.
Notable Possessions: A variety of blades, almost every form of old school sword. All of them have been enhanced with the Force and Science. An oversized mallet. A Gatling Gun, and a military grade laser rifle.
Other Notes:

Born on a world where it rained all the time, Jorahn was very highly sensitive to the Force. At around the age of 8, he'd encounter a Force User who lived in a cave on his planet. The Force User was a hermit mostly, but could sense the Force and the High amounts of midichlorians possessed by Jorahn. As he had nothing better to do, the hermit started to educate Jorahn in the ways of the Force. Given the guy was an Ex Sith, there wasn't much he could teach him about the light side. Yet the two of them bonded, and Jorahn started learning how to wield the Force properly. By the time he was 15 he could lift large boulders, and multiple small objects simultaneously with the Force. As time progressed Jorahn continued to excel at the style of Niman, and so the old man decided that it was almost time for a new set of lessons for his student.

By the age of 21, Jorahn had become about Knight level with the style of Niman. But he knew he needed something more in his life. Leaving the planet he called home, Jorahn started to travel the galaxy. As he realized more and more that the Jedi and Sith's fight was admittedly pointless, he at first wanted to do something about it. But in the end he decided on something else. There were very few Force Users who could make things with the Force. Sure it could be used for destruction, but he actually wanted to learn the art of creating items with the Force...enhancing existing items, blacksmithing, that sort of thing. During his travels, he studied chemistry, and metallurgy so as to get a better grasp on some of the sciences that would later benefit him for his plans. Over time, Jorahn's explorations continued.

Intent: The intent of this character is to provide a feasible explanation as to how my character Warren would acquire the items I intend to submit soon to the Factory. It's also to provide an NPC Force User who can create Force Blades, or other similar weapons for people.

Alright, I'll be working with you to get this accepted, so let's get down to it!

Warren Century said:
Role:A guy Warren pays to create Force Relics for him.
I'd like for you to expand upon this a bit more. Other than financial, does your character have a personal relationship with the NPC? Relatives, friends, etc.

Warren Century said:
Appearance
Please provide a link the image and original artist. I know this is taken from SWTOR, but I'd still like a link to the original poster.

Warren Century said:
Weapon of Choice: An oversized hammer, claymore and a variety of old school weapons enhanced with the Force and altered using chemistry, and science. Jorahn also has a couple of lightsabers, though he rarely if ever uses them.
These enhanced weapons do not require a submission to the Factory, but if they are reported they will.

Warren Century said:
Combat Function:Jorahn would probably use the Force Pull/Force Push to use his weapons to slice n dice his enemies, and use the Force as his primary weapon in battle against his opponent.
This submission is for OOC purposes so that other writers can look over your NPC and feel safe that it isn't being abused. Because of this, I'm going to ask for more than 'probably.' The technique you mention is one often use by wielders of Niman, or Form VI. Perhaps label his proficiency in said form if that is what you intend.

Warren Century said:
Alchemy: Jorahn is fairly skilled when it comes to the Force Technique of Alchemy. This is done using the dark side of the Force.
Just so you are aware, alchemy is possible via the light side of the Force. But, down to the important part, Force Alchemy is a very rare and hard to learn technique. So, I am going to ask for a development thread of at least 20 posts, but preferably more.

Warren Century said:
Force Lightning: Lightning that's comprised of either Dark Side or Lightside energy that can be used by Jorahn.
The light side variant of Force Lightning is called Electric Judgement. Generally, it is much rarer than lightning channel through the Dark Side. I'd like for you to mention this in some form in your dev thread, as well as change it in the sub if you intend for him to use it.

Warren Century said:
Other Notes:Anyone can use this char to make their stuff.
First of all, that's not quite how this works. NPCs generally aren't a free for all, especially considering this NPC has a very unique skill set. Second, this is the section in which the NPC's history should go. I'd like one to two paragraphs of his biography. Please also sum up the dev thread into 5-7 sentences on how Jorahn learned Force Alchemy.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom