Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jon Favreau to Exec Produce / Write Live-Action SW Series

He helped launch the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and now he's on to launch the Star Wars small-screen universe.

"Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau has signed on to executive produce and write a live-action Star Wars series for Disney’s new direct-to-consumer platform. Favreau is no stranger to the Star Wars galaxy having played roles in both the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series and in the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story..."

Read more here - http://www.starwars.com/news/jon-favreau-to-executive-produce-write-live-action-star-wars-series

18dxvmxu86etpjpg.jpg

What Ijaat said, the idea of having to buy into yet another streaming service just to watch one thing doesn't appeal to me. (I know there'll be more than just this series on there, but my point still stands)

I like most his stuff.

Elf was great, Iron Man was decent. Wasn't overly keen on avengers but heyo. He worked on the jungle book so I have some sort of hope in him mind.

Streaming service? I'll pass. I'll watch this eventually, but I'll wait for it to appear on TV at some point (it's inevitable)

Ever Dawnracer

E
Same as all the above. Tired of everyone making their own streaming service. Pass.

I would normally share the sentiments above - a company making their own streaming service with only one thing to attract subscribers (looking at you, CBS All Access) is usually kinda dumb.

That being said, if I understand correctly what the new service will include, it will have Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney movies/shows...

Then golly gee willikers - sign me the heck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom