Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Sith Empire

This idea is summarised in the Faction Leader topic but I will quote it here:
My idea is that it is based on Korriban and has won through battle or diplomacy many Outer Rim territories. It does not control as wide an expanse of planets when compared to the Galactic Republic but has influence in every corner of the Galaxy. Not too weak but they don't rule the Galaxy. The Republic is aware of their presence.
So if you are a Sith Lord searching to increase their power base or a non Force-sensitive working tirelessly, battling the Empire's enemies then this is the place for you. I have some ideas already and hopefully any who join can all help in the effort to conquer the Republic forever!
I am working on a fairly detailed information thread which will contain info on (hopefully) everything that you may wonder about. If you have any more questions then PM me.
Here is what you need if you are aiming to join the New Sith Empire:
1. PM me or reply in this thread of your interest with a link to your character bio. I will require the rank you are applying for later when things are clearer but if you want to include it then it will mirror the rank you have from your character bio.
And for now that is it! Once I reply telling you are accepted then you can go and play as a proud enforcer of the empire!

Kaine Zambrano said:
I'd be interested in this when my character gets approved. Maybe some sort of Intelligence position.
Character Profiles do not require approval. They may be challenged for a rewrite at any time by the staff, but they do not require approval. You are approved the minute you post it.

Basically, we aim to get people into the role-playing environment as soon as possible - less time worried about "official" and "authorized" and more time worried about your character and his/her role-plays.

Ideas for a Sith Empire thread? Attacking a Jedi temple is my suggestion. That will get things going for establishing the Sith Empire.

Details can usually be hammered out as we go, in my opinion. Feels more organic that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom