Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Reformation

The Revanchist Reformation is an empire built on the ideals and teachings of Darth Revan. Founded by his last living descendant, Darren Onyx, the Reformation primarily exists to try and rid the Galaxy of the Sith and the Empire's they build. While primarily focusing on military and army strength, there is a deep political system which runs the Reformation to ensure victories on all planes of battle; whether through the sight of a blaster or with a silver tongue.

The Government
The Revanchist Reformation's governmental body is one of the most important pieces of the faction, even more so then their military and army. Ruling is the Emperor or Empress. Ruling beneath them is the Council, a group of individuals selected personally by the Emperor or Empress them self and solely answering to them. Their purpose is to advise the Emperor or Empress as well as direct various other parts of the Reformation.

The Knights of Revan
The Knights of Revan are lead by several Masters of the Force and act as the front line defenders and attackers for the Reformation. Training is provided and extensive, spanning all sorts of fighting stances as well as force powers. The Knights are also available to Non-Force Sensitives, acting as special force units who infiltrate, steal, bribe, and preform many other dark tasks for the Reformation.

The Grand Military
The Grand Military is the backbone of the Reformation. From skilled pilots to deadly sharpshooters, the Grand Military allows any fighter to join. Fighting for a Galaxy without Sith rule, the Grand Military feeds on dedication, honor, and the will to achieve victory.

Questions?
Any questions? Feel free to ask them here and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. I'll add questions, and their answers, to the already established Q&A below to make everything easier on newer viewers.

Question: Who is Revan?
Answer: Revan is force user who had a pivotal role for both the Jedi and Sith during the Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War.​
Question: What is a Revanchist?​
Answer: In ancient times, Revanchist was a rogue faction of Jedi that was founded by Jedi Knight Revan. Later the term simply meant that one followed Revan and his teachings or ideals.​

Question: Can I be a Non-Force User and join?
Answer: Anyone, Force User or not, may join the Reformation.

Question: Are you a Major Faction?
Answer: Not yet. Faction planning is underway and will expand once more members begin to join.

Question: What is your home world/capital planet?
Answer: To Be Announced, a custom planet is currently Under Review. As soon as updates are made, the capital planet, and a link to it's codex, will be posted.

Question: Can I be Light Side aligned and join?
Answer: Revan was both Light and Dark and, following his example, the Reformation allows any alignment to join.

[member="The Onyx"]

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on it at some point :)

I'll keep an eye on this though, will be fun to watch and be a part of at some point.

Titan

We are still recruitinng. If this intrests you there is a link above. Also if you do join, check out the War room subform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom