Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the G.I.A. Today!

GALACTIC INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

4rqd.png
WHAT IS THE G.I.A?
The Galactic Intelligence Agency (G.I.A.), also known as the G.I. Agency or the Intelligence Division, is the main intelligence organization of the Galactic Republic. Formed after discovering it as a necessity for a war-time Republic and uncovering archives upon archives of information from previous incarnations of the Galactic Alliance Intelligence Service on COruscant. The G.I.A. serves the Galactic Replublic by employing various agents of espionage and security throughout both the Galaxy and the Republic itself. Many of these agents have adopted the age-old moniker "G.I."​
54c9.png
WHAT IS A G.I.?
A G.I. (very rarely referred to "Agent of Intelligence") is one of the many moniker given to the Galactic Intelligence Agents who perform their duties within the Agency. The G.I.A. houses more than just spies, however. Both the Special Forces Division, responsible for special missions and protecting high-value Republican targets, and the Research & Applied Sciences Division fall under the umbrella of the Agency. The Agency's branch is much more of a gray area than the distinct branches of The Galactic Republic's (T.G.R.) Army and Navy, as many divisions of the Agency collaborate with and work for other branches of the Galactic Republic. Furthermore, a G.I.'s most important goal is to further ensure the stability and security of the Galactic Republic.​
1g2t.png
HOW DO I BECOME A G.I.?
G.I.'s are very rigorously trained for several years and must go through extensive testing. However, exceptions are made for extraordinary individuals, and selection by the Director of Intelligence, head of the G.I.A., can be made. The following ranks below are open for volunteers, though only the Supreme Chancellor may choose the Director of Intelligence (DOI), who will then in turn choose the rest of the candidates for each position on behalf of the government of the Galactic Republic.​

fyqb.png

INTELLIGENCE DIVISION
Description: The backbone of the G.I.A., not much is known about the intricacies of this division. All the names of the agents within this division are hidden, locked away where only those who need to know them can find them. There is no glory to be had in the intelligence division - your death will only be a star on a map - and you will almost always be under suspicion of being a turncoat. If you're a soldier, tinker, spy - this is the division for you. Come and show the Galaxy just how useful intelligence can really be.

mkb3.png

RESEARCH & APPLIED SCIENCES DIVISION
Description: Want to be a mad scientist given free reign over your projects? Want to have all the funding a massive nation like the Galactic Republic can give you? Research & Applied Sciences is a money sink in the G.I.A. that is constantly developing and testing new weapons, armor, chemicals and inventions for both military and commercial use within the Galactic Republic. For the most part, the Director of Intelligence leaves the Research & Applied Sciences Division to conduct it's own business, only requesting for specific projects and objectives during war-time.

dtyl.png

SPECIAL FORCES DIVISION
Description: At the behest of the Director of Intelligence, the Special Forces Division is a militarized division that uses top-of-the-line weapons and armory to complete missions. Though their most common objective is the security and protection of high-ranking Republic officials, it is not unheard of to see the Special Forces Division utilized in extreme circumstances during war-time for the Republic.

d8vq.png
COUNCIL OF FIRST KNOWLEDGE
The Council of First Knowledge, adapted and changed from it's original incarnation more than a millenia ago, is now a very secretive society of Jedi Shadows and other Jedi who are considered the most loyal to the Order. Hand-picked by the Grandmaster, these Jedi serve as the spearhead of the Intelligence Division and help each division where needed, given clearance to operate where most needed.​
Additionally, the Council personally accepts the responsibility of eradicating any trace of Sith teachings and their artifacts throughout the galaxy.​

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
Being a member of the Republic, doing the same kind of stuff during the Clone Wars, and since there is a picture of a Clone Commando for it, I would like to apply for Special Forces.

Being a evil Yuuzhan Vong Overlord with a taste for genocide and throat ripping I've decided to apply for the... do you have a throat ripping section? I mean not special forces but specifically the guy you call to rip throats?

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
If you are actually interesting in working with the G.I.A. and find yourself a member of the Republic, I am sure we could find a use for you. I mean as long as no one finds out your committing genocide, its not genocide right?
[member="RC-1025"]
Sounds great, look forward to having you Will pm :D
[member="Listeri Dalane"]
Sounds Great, look forward to having you will pm :D

Kiyron

K
Have room for a spec ops recon and sniping unit in the agency, specifically Special Forces?

[member="Alli Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom