Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join Clan Xyhn!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
jKNsZkC.jpg

(Mark of the Osira :: Dragon's Prophet)

Aliit: Clan Xyhn
Aliit'Buir: Shaman Xyhn-Nàkit (NPC)
Largely one of the youngest Mandolorian clans and an 'outsider' nonetheless, Clan Xyhn - named after the former Narran chieftain Xyhn-Tuhros, entrusted to blood brother Xyhn-Nàkit - is comprised of young and aspiring warriors both Human and Narran alike. Very few Narrans followed Tuhros out of Crystalsong and into the Mandolorian fold, though those that did are incredibly humble and skillful. Many of the fighters and dragon-like creatures are Force-sensitive, allowing them incredible feats of strength and prowess.

A seldom few ride their Narran brethren into battle. A signature weapon of Clan Xyhn is the Saber Gauntlet, characterized by the aliit'buir's usage of them in both his/her human and narranic forms, thus catching with the rest of the clan as their symbol of kinship. Training for Force-sensitives is encouraged and illusionism is a key ability as it is commonly known to Narran Force-sensitives.

Name structures in the Xyhn clan work in either of two ways. Blood-born members or persuaded Narran (PC) who join the fold usually have the prefix "Xyhn-" before their Mandolorian name. For instance, Tàrhaas in their native tongue could be "Xyhn-Tuhros" in human tongues. Of course, the human name can be anything else in Mando'a or Basic, not just a transliteration. The other, primarily for humans and adoptees, is simply to take the surname Xyhn.

All are welcomed to be adopted into the clan so long as they can follow the ideals of violence as a last resort unless aggressed, humbling one's self and honor to both their mand'alor and aliit. Xyhn fight for freedom, fight for the hunt and fight for the greater good!

Specializations:
  • Force Illusions
  • Saber Gauntlets
  • Dragooning

Special Items:

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Maria Zambrano"]
Actually, are you okay with this? A Narran-themed Clan? I can edit it out if you're not.

[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

There is one thing, though. Technically, your character's truthful name, judging by how you have set things, would be Thrs Xhn (as Nàrrans' only vowel is 'a' and 'y' doesn't exist in their language the way it does in English.). XD

Krest said:
[member="Maria Zambrano"] Perhaps she changed it when becoming a Mando to make more sense.
Yeah, maybe, but judging by the Nàrran standard stuff... :p It's not a problem, because a lot of Nàrran names are already differently written in Galactic Basic Standard, just a little... thing... He doesn't have to change it. :D

Krest said:
But I want to make a dragon :<
If you want to make a Nàrran, you should know one thing, though... There would have to be a really considerable reason for one to be a Mandalorian. That's... just the way things work. :D Anyways, I would love you if you chose Nàrrans as your dragons.

No way I wouldn't pick the Ice Dragons. I've actually forgotten what they're called in WoW, but I do know what they are. Glorious things. Anyway, making the new sub account then Imma poke you [member="Maria Zambrano"] so I can get it right.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Maria Zambrano said:
There would have to be a really considerable reason for one to be a Mandalorian.
To follow me in a glorious conquest! :3

Maria Zambrano said:
Anyways, I would love you if you chose Nàrrans as your dragons.
Thank you for the lovely species, Lili!

Krest said:
No way I wouldn't pick the Ice Dragons. I've actually forgotten what they're called in WoW, but I do know what they are. Glorious things. Anyway, making the new sub account then Imma poke you [member="Maria Zambrano"] so I can get it right.
Frost Wyrms.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Zoey Marix said:
They should be called "The tree hugger Mando'ade" lol

Mandos that don't use violence as an answer. They must be high on somethin.
And that's exactly why people call them Space Jocks. Just trying to do us all the favor of lightening the reputation. 'Sides, they're dragons, you know someone is going to attack first. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom