Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job: Rebellion of Demonsgate

Name of Client: General Jorus Merrill
Affiliation/Faction (Optional): The Underground
Assumed level of risk: Moderate
Amount of Paladins required: At your discretion
Job Description: Defend the planet Timbre Ott, in the Marcol Void (part of the Kathol Outback), from the Black Rose and their allies; deny them passage farther into the Kathol Outback.
Additional information: Can pay in unique tech and good ships.

Alright, guys, this is our first job!

This is the SitRep:

We're being hired by the Underground to help out with their rebellion of Demonsgate against the Black Rose. We are to defend the planet of Timbre Ott. In order for Black Rose to send reinforcements to Demonsgate (the rebellion planet), they have to get through us. We're the ones who are going to make sure these witches don't get through to save their brethren from slaughter.

First, before we bring in the fleet, we'll need to send in a medium-sized strike force to hijack the planetary defense systems. We'll program them to our agenda, then call in the rest of the fleet.

We will be flying our fleet into this chokepoint guarding the planet. If any non-friendly ships try to get through, they get shot out of the sky. Period.

These are the folks who are chosen for the job:

[member="The Banshee"]
[member="Jacob Irving"]
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]
[member="Nekromonga"]

I'll lead the litter with a post from Banshee, you guys can follow suit on the same assault ship as me.

Feel free to stock up on equipment from our armory

Remember to have fun and GET HYPE!!!

Thread Link

[member="Janus"]

I'm pretty new to huge rp's with these many players. When/how are we going to do our narrative?

Also, might I suggest something a bit more dramatic than say, landing our craft and foot slogging it to the location? Say we're coming in very hot, with tons of AA filling the sky and hitting the dropship. Then we'd have to bail and use our jetpacks to jump out of our ship and hit the landing zone.

Like a buncha badasses.

just a suggestion. :D

[member="Nekromonga"]

We're dropping in on the roof of the building as the gunships lay down suppressing fire for us. We'll jump into a combat zone.

And just post as if it were just us in the thread, since we are the only ones at our objective. Just waiting on [member="Janev Noska"] to post before we continue (please get to that as soon as you can btw please)

[member="Janev Noska"]

Our objective is to seize the defense facility.

For now, you're in the transport ship with the rest of us. We're getting ready to jump out of the ship and onto the roof of the building.

My intro post to this thread outlines it as well :)

[member="Nekromonga"]

Posted is Banshee a while back, we just need Janev now

To speed this along, I'm going to say kark it and post. Janev, you can sort of combine two posts into one when you post.

I guess we can voice our OOC things here, right?

I was a bit confused as to how high we were up in the atmosphere, considering no grappling bat-wire in existence is 20,000 feet long, so I just made it so some of us jumped off a little lower to the ground. Is this acceptable, team? If not, I can change it

- [member="The Banshee"] - [member="Nekromonga"] - [member="Janev Noska"] -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom