Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Openings and Business Contracts

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] sounds fine.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"] anything directly related to performing your job gets written off as a company expense. Other items are classified other retention incentives. As CEO, you'd basically be given a Mandal Hypernautics credit card (unless you start spending more than you're earning).

Also, an IC thread sounds fine. I'm currently trying to wrap up the few things that are keeping the company tied down at Tier 3. Once that's finished I'll start a thread for Hyperion Security and Hyperion Mining each. Both will involve.... an IC job interview and a tour of the relevant facilities on Mandalore.

[member="sabrina"]

Mandal Hypernautics and MandalMotors are competing companies. These subsidiaries are a part of Mandal Hypernautics.

[member="Miles Varden"]

As of right now, I have no contracts for Hyperion Security beyond simply participating in faction threads and development threads. I'm currently working to get something for Hyperion Security to be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom