Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Openings and Business Contracts

I'm currently looking to hire two characters and possibly form a long term contract with another company.

First position:
Full-time employment for a skilled slicer with a knack for handling stressful situations and retaining company secrets. Occasional deployment into active combat zones will be a part of the job. The primary responsibilities of the employee will be to protect company secrets and acquire critical intel from competing companies and governments.

Second position:
Full-time employment as CEO of Hyperion Mining. Employee will handle large and small scale mining operations spanning the entirety of Mandalorian space. Employee will also oversee logistical trains required to maintain and supply mining sites as well as handle the shipment of rare metals to various markets and factories within Mandalorian space.

Third position:
CEO of Hyperion Security. Position will involve defending Mandal Hypernautics and Hyperion Mining assets through open space and securing and defending critical sites owned and operated by Mandal Hypernautics and her subsidiaries. Job requirements include a basic understanding of naval combat and advanced ground combat skills, as well as the ability to effectively lead and train additional security personnel.

Business Contract:
Looking to subsidize a second mining company of Tier II or III under the Mandal Hypernautics umbrella to operate within Mandalorian space. (Mandal Hypernautics will soon be making the jump from Tier III to Tier IV in the next few weeks)

@[member="Captain Larraq"] How will the Hyperior Mining CEO be paid? Could this person being hired be paid in a small percentage of mined material?

I'm looking to acquire a full ton of Beskar in addition to other materials. This application would make my job a whole lot easier, and I wouldn't have to sour any relations with any Mandalorian.

TB-705

T
2nd Position - CEO of Hyperion Mining
Resumé:
  • Capturing the Dreadstar
  • Killing Nasty, Nasty Deathwatch
  • Blowing up the Dreadstar in RC-212's face
  • I wear Circe Savan's scalp as a headdress
  • I operate as a LEGITIMATE BUSINESSWOK with the Black Suns running... shipments of things. Nice things

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I would like to apply for the Hyperion Mining position so long as I am not required to be a member of the Mandolorians per se.

Why should you hire me?
  • I know a lot about metallurgy, minerals and elements (because of alchemy)
  • I know how to quarry
  • I am starting a tiny mining operation on Crystalsong, so I understand management
  • Both parents have corporate experience
  • I support the the company by buying and endorsing its products
  • I can work with rare and exotic materials (again, byproduct of alchemy knowledge)
  • I bought your Skira at auction :3

Second position:
Full-time employment as CEO of Hyperion Mining. Employee will handle large and small scale mining operations spanning the entirety of Mandalorian space. Employee will also oversee logistical trains required to maintain and supply mining sites as well as handle the shipment of rare metals to various markets and factories within Mandalorian space.

I would like to take the time to put in my app. for this position seeing that we just join the you guys. I have a lot of experience with running the head of my House would make a good choose in the matter at hand.

Captain Larraq said:
Third position: CEO of Hyperion Security. Position will involve defending Mandal Hypernautics and Hyperion Mining assets through open space and securing and defending critical sites owned and operated by Mandal Hypernautics and her subsidiaries. Job requirements include a basic understanding of naval combat and advanced ground combat skills, as well as the ability to effectively lead and train additional security personnel.
Seeing as how my partner in crime, @[member="Countess Calum Teramo"] will be applying for Mining, As security for it it would be wise to have a two man team to take on the job. As well, I have a past family that I am currently Disowned from, however I have the credits and other such necessary needed to keep the operation afloat.

Thank you for your time, @[member="Captain Larraq"].

Having spoken with a few of you, I've come to my decision on the new hiring process. Unless anyone has changed their minds recently....

CEO of Hyperion Mining: @[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]
CEO of Hyperion Security: @[member="Shawn Jenson"]
New Employees of Hyperion Security: @[member="Nolan Detta"], @[member="Miles Varden"], @[member="Aedan Miles"],
New Subsidiary of Mandal Hypernautics: BidPac Mining Co., CEO'd by @[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

Brin is droid engineer and soldier... hacking into a terminal cant be to much harder then hacking into a droids core.
any more specifics as to what the job would entail ?
@[member="Captain Larraq"]

On the subject of Business contracts, is it possible my char can set up a trade sort of deal with your company. Basically in exchange for use of your shipyards to make/buy ships, i pay in credits as a monetary trade i pay via trade in Kolto, Durasteel, Hydrogen, Baradium, or Deuterium. (Probably spelled the last one wrong.)

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] I look forward to seeing the stories that come from it and the accomplishments of the companies as the grow in tier.
@[member="Brin Vext"] the demands of the position in question include bribery, blackmail, illegal gathering of intel on companies and factions, occasionally getting sent on away missions to manually shut down a hostile flagship, and parking your but in an Electronic Warfare frigate/cruiser during Naval combat to do with electronics what Jedi do with battle meditation.

Slice into the hostile fleet's communications, tracking systems, targeting computers, IFF signal registry, exc. As well as boosting the tracking effectiveness of friendly computer systems, adding extra encryption to friendly communications, and other tactical nastiness.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] that might be possibly. Purchasing ships and providing outside resources is always encouraged. But what would you be looking for as far as producing other/unique ships?

@[member="Captain Larraq"] As security CEO (I think we should do an official RP to get this all done IC) I can have/partly own some of the tech you make for my uses correct?

Buying already on the market ships or building future ships for future opportunities. Nothing big at the time, at most if something is built it will be a frigate sides ship or small cruiser, likely unique to serve my minor server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom