Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Job hunting bounty hunters: Cyran and the future hunting prodigy or total failure?

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service

Nar Shaddaa
maxresdefault.jpg

Tags: Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas
Planet: Nar Shaddaa
Ambience: Bar Ambience

Oc: Takumi aka Tic Tac
Clothes: Normal clothes
Gear: IB-94 Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators

Nar Shaddaa. One of many places, criminals and everybody else, the people of higher status would call "the scum of the Galaxie", would come to. Being one of the Planets under the control of the Hutts, this was the perfect place for bounty hunters and mercenaries all alike. This was also the reason why Takumi, the young and inexperienced boy chose this planet to come to and start his career as a hunter.

"sigh"

Like every day in the past 7 days, the young boy entered Baruk's Bar with a sigh coming out of his lips. Every day, the sigh would grow longer and louder. It has been 7 days now since he sent a message to...well the whole Galaxie? At least it felt like he was sending it to the whole Galaxie. A message talking about him needing help and some training to become a better hunter. For 7 days now, his days on this dangerous planet have been monotone. Every evening he came to the same bar, just like today, going to the same spot. Every day his mood became worse, as his thoughts were passing through his head thinking, that it was maybe a mistake doing this. Slowly the young man found his usual place in the corner of the bar, where not too many people had been, so he could be in peace. The bar was quite full. Having many people in it, that scream, talk loud and fighting of course. The fights didn't take long though, since the clients instantly got kicked out. The spirit of Nar Shaddaa was definitely in all the bars. A sign for everybody to be attentive everywhere they go. Maybe even put their hands near their weapons for safety reasons. A thing that should be the common sense here.

"What am I still doing here? Nobody's coming...."

Lost in his thoughts, he took out a Datapad and scrolled through the newest bounties that have been put up for hunting, while simultaneously checking the news all over the Galaxie. Completely shutting off everything around him he scrolled and scrolled and scrolled......

"Hey! The usual I assume, right ?"

Completely ripped out of his thoughts, Takumi looked up to a pretty Twi'lek Woman, with a bright smile on her face. She...."knew" Takumi. She was the one serving the young man the past days, who weirdly always ordered the same thing. At the same time. Very repetitive. With a datapad in her hands, the woman scrolled through it and tapped with her finger at some places. Takumi on the other hand, slowly nodded his head, for confirmation.

"Ok, so one glass of Urrqal and two 'Hungry Hutt' Sandwiches. That makes, like always, 12 Credits"

Quickly checking, that she was right, Takumi nodded again with a smile on his face, looking at that beautiful woman. She was probably the only reason nowadays for him to smile. But he never really managed to take his courage and ask her if she would go out with him. But today was the day. Takumi may have gotten one big "L" in terms of bounties and no one that replied, but today he would also get a "W". For sure. So before the pretty servant turned around, Takumi took a quick breath.

"Wait a second! How about we two meet each other when your shift is over? I know a different bar around the corner, where we could hang out and have some fun"

The Twi'lek looked at him very surprised for a second when she suddenly burst into laughter. Ouch!

"I don't date boys. I'd rather have a man!"

What a roast. Poor guy. Taken two L's now....What a messed-up day. Takumi didn't even care to reply to that. He had some replies in mind. For example that he's 19 and not a boy, and soon would be a famous bounty hunter, but no. He didn't have the energy for that. He just kept quiet and waited for the waitress to come back with all his food and his drink. Without saying a word, he let some credits fall out of his hand, into the soft hands of the waitress, that gladly took the money and disappeared, to leave him alone.

"Siiiighhhhh......"

Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki
Wearing: X

Tatooine 3 Days Prior

Cyran sat back in a foldable camping chair in the spaceport on Mos Espa as his small group of industrious droids worked on his ship led by his astromech R4-P4 who ordered the “pit” droids around. As they performed some routine maintenance on his YT-2400 Cyran sat back and watched his datapad and the holonet.

He played an audio message from the last couple days posted on one of his main bounty hunting forms. He listened to the voice of a rather young bounty hunter asking for basically an apprenticeship.

Cyran thought for a moment, he had considered the idea of taking someone under his wing. But when he was older, and if he was still even doing bounty hunter or spacer work. As he thought about the prospect deeply he was startled back to reality from the loud chirps and whistles of P4 who’d rolled up behind him and apparently eavesdropped on the message Cyran had listened to.

“You can’t be series P4, we’re barely getting by as is since we picked up the other bulk freighter and more droid friends for you. I can’t take on an inexperienced wannabe.” After speaking P4 replied again nagging for Cyran to go along with it and “follow his heart”. Explaining that he too used to be a “wannabe” bounty hunter and how much better he would be if he had a mentor. As they spoke the pit droids finished up their work and began walking up and listening in to the conversation.

Then the astromech pointed out that he needed to get to Nar Shaddaa anyways, and he doesn’t need to take them on if they don’t make the cut. So there’s no harm in checking it out. After that statement the pit droids around them seemed to agree and nodded their heads. “Hmm, fine, if they’re still there I’ll look into it, but no guarantees…”

Present Day Nar Shaddaa.

IGqn8QU.png

During the travel from Tatooine to the Smuggler's Moon along the Mara Corridor Cyran thought some about what he could be getting himself into. He knew of some pretty legendary bounty hunter duos but he never saw himself as being able to pull something like that off.

After completing his other work Cyran made his way to the bar, stepping into the establishment he didn’t really look like much of a seasoned bounty hunter, a conscious effort. He didn’t even have a blaster on him or really any weapons. He had the idea of looking as “pedestrian” as he could to gauge this Mister Takumi if they made some rash judgments early on. With his emotional telepathy he got a read in the room, which felt pretty usual, not a super sketchy place by Nar Shaddaa standards. As a rather attractive twi’lek waitress stepped by Cyran he casually got their attention. The same woman than roasted Takumi earlier “Excuse me, I’m hear to meet with a young lad, Takumi, are they still here.”

Considering that they had spent the last week basically in this bar it wasn’t difficult for her to know who he was referring to. She pointed him in the direction where a young man was situated in the corner of the bar. With a warm smile he thanked the waitress and stepped over to where Takumi sat.

Standing over him he looked down at the young man with a smirk and spoke. “Mister Takumi, or Tik Tak I presume?” He said before taking a seat across from them before presenting his hand to shake. “I’m Cyran, Cyran Vaas I got your message a few days ago.”

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa
maxresdefault.jpg

Shortly after the rather disappointing conversation with the beautiful Twi'lek, his food arrived and Takumi loaded his mouth full. He was a rather primitive eater one could say, stuffing his mouth full, like it was his last meal. He was a heavy eater for sure. Always having an appetite, even in the most uncomfortable situations. From other perspectives, it probably looked rather disgusting seeing him eating, but like many other things, he simply didn't care about it and enjoyed his food. When the stranger, who just arrived at the bar, approached Takumi, he himself, with a stuffed mouth, looked up to the man with big eyes. A chunk of food still sticking out of his mouth, he quickly swallowed the food in his mouth, smiling brightly. Finally! Someone came looking for him!
When his food arrived in his stomach, where it could get digested, he quickly replied.

"Yes! Yes, that's me, sir! Oh man, I already lost hope someone would come looking for me!"

Quickly he raised a hand to give him a handshake for a proper greeting

"Me full name is Takumi Tikotzki, but just call me Tik Tak, that's what everybody calls me. Nice to meet you, sir Vaas!"

After he let the hand go of Vaas, he raised his glass of the worst alcoholic drink Nar Shaddaa could offer, and pointed with his index finger towards it, to the direction of the bar. It was a sign, for the barkeepers, that he would like another glass of the ingredient, that is in his glass.

"Another one for this fine gentleman here! chop-chop!"

After announcing this request, he put the glass back on the table again, after taking a sip. That was the moment when he began to analyze the man in front of him. Looking down at his clothes, his equipment, which was rather poor and empty. Seemed like the man wasn't well equipped for Takumi.

"Traveling rather lightly, eh? Some kind of disguise, to surprise someone looking like a peasant, I see you. Smart move I must say, but also rather dangerous innit?"

Even though he saw it as a rather smart move, in his head he also had some respect for the man, seeing that they were both on a dangerous planet. Coming here without weapons was a sign of balls, but also kind of a death wish one must admit. But who knows what the true intentions were. Takumi was impressed. He didn't have the balls to do that. Who knows what other surprises the man had in his sleeves.

“Tik Tak huh, yeah I can work with that. And please call me Cyran.” Cyran replied before listening to them order him a beverage as well. Without showing it Cyran internally shrugged. He wasn’t against the notion of it but was a little put off by the “chop chop”. He was here to judge him and figure out for himself if he even wanted an apprentice to begin with. Cyran then listened to them remark about his rather lackluster clothing and equipment or lack thereof.

He smirked that they took notice. “Well looks can be deceiving my friend, I left most of my gear back on my ship… True if I were to run into conflict I would most likely be outgun. But it’s debatable if I would be outmatched.” Holding up his left hand and rotating it, he eyed it. “Don’t underestimate one’s skills in pugilism and the like.”

He said with a sigh before eyeing Tik Tak and asking them. “So you wanna be a bounty hunter huh? Let me ask you this Tik Tak, what is it that you want from a career as a bounty hunter.” Cyran wanted, no, he needed to know what they thought a bounty hunter even was. Too many people have mistaken Cyran to be an assassin or thug, when he was in fact closer to the opposite. Cyran saw himself as more of a freelance lawman, and if Tik Tak was someone to take under his wing he needed them to understand that.

Sure Cyran wasn’t the biggest or the baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy by far. But he had connections, friends in low and high places. Finding a good balance between what he knows and who he knows.

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa
maxresdefault.jpg

His "chop-chop" could easily be mistaken for arrogance, which in this case was also true. Takumi had no respect towards the workers here in some way, thinking, that he was better. Therefore with his comment, he looked down on the barkeepers. Yet somehow he was nervous and asked the Twi'lek out for a date. A sign of being a hypocrite maybe? He was on a high horse, but what else could one expect from someone, who had to struggle all his life in the ghettos of a planet, where he had to make himself known in order to be safe. He wanted to be feared there, otherwise, people would have kept messing with him. But it never really worked. But yet this behavior also showed the kid in Takumi. He was still a kid, with quite enormous and childish goals, wanting to be the best and feared by everyone. Of course, he listened to the man in front of him, looking at his hand, that he was rotating.

"True. But still. I'd rather have a gun on me, than nothing. You never know, especially here" He once again took a sip from his glass before he eyed Cyran again. His question to Takumi made him think a bit and look around the bar, which kept getting fuller and fuller with time. The noise in the bar also grew more and more, making it impossible for people to have a normal conversation. Both had to talk louder, to understand each other. Some moments passed before Takumi was ready to answer. So he put down his glass and kept his sight there on the glass. "Well.....Cyran. I want cash!" A little smirk was seen on his face when he said that. "But I also want to become famous and feared in the galaxy. I want people to respect me.....since others never did" The last thing he said was rather silent and said under his breath, like a comment in his head, that he talked out loud. His eyes looking back to Cyran, he shrugged his shoulders. "And I want to impress a group of some very specific people" Who those people were, was kept a secret for now. For Takumi, this wasn't of importance right now, but he was curious what Cyran would tell him now. Therefore he kept looking at him. "I mean, what else is there to expect or want in a career as a bounty hunter?"

After Takumi was finished with his explanation, the beautiful Twi'lek came back, quickly serving Cyran his drink. Up to him, if he would drink it now. It was just rather impolite in Takumi's eyes, to not order a drink for him, since he decided to come to meet him. Cyran had probably better things to do than sitting here talking to Takumi, but yet he came. So it was the least he could do, to order him a drink.

Because of Cyran’s capabilities as a zeltron and his years off planet learning of the emotional state of others not like him. Thus he could read Takumi pretty well, probably better than they would like him to. As he replied to the question it wasn’t really what he wanted to hear, but it might have been what he needed to hear.

Cash, respect, fame and fear. Yeah that sounds about right for a bounty hunter. Although Cyran got into the business for slightly different reasons it was still for himself. Not to suggest that bounty hunting is a selfless and altruistic profession. But it doesn’t need to be all about one’s self as uncharacteristic as that might seem.

Leaning back he had his hand one the table, his finger idly tapping the surface as the twi’lek came back with Cyran’s drink. He thanked her and thanked Takumi for it before drinking some of it. With his second liver he knew the alcohol wouldn’t do much for him but he could still enjoy the cocktail.

“Well Tik Tak it sounds to me like you watch too many holofilm movies.” He said with a rather displeased and snarky attitude, not very pleasant or kind. “Looking for some way for you to professionally larp as some cowboy bully. To put other people's lives and livelihoods on the line for your own dirty cutthroat climb up the social ladder.” Cyran was looking to get under his skin, this was a test of sorts. He got the sense he never really felt respected in his life. “Heh, you're looking for respect and wanna become a bounty hunter. Lemme tell you what, you’ll get more respect being a Hutt’s personal property like a twi’lek dancer than as a bounty hunter.” That wasn’t really ture but Cyran was being hyperbolic. “Lemme guess you got some kind of a dime a dozen sob story. Daddy leaves home, and mommy wasn’t ever really around huh? Yeah you and everyone else on this wretched moon. ”

Cyran needed to see how they would react to be disrespected as such because as a bounty hunter that could open up a whole new world of scrutiny and disrespect. “And forget the cash you’ll be cashing gig after gig and living paycheck to paycheck.” If Takumi was serious about this he shouldn’t need to be buttered up and promised the world. Cyran wanted to know he had a spine in more than a superficially arrogant way.

If he was being honest, he saw quite a bit of himself in the young man before him. Bright eyed and looking to take on the galaxy as a bounty hunter. Larping as a badass but with none of the skill. Perhaps Takumi was a darker reflection of what Cyran could’ve been like if things were different. Cyran knew it would be hard work trying to build up someone like Takumi. Not just as a bounty hunter but possibly also as a person. He got the impression he didn’t have a lot of people in his life, friends or family. Maybe he could change that. But he wanted to first make sure that a couple of harsh words wouldn’t make him fold and double down with bad behavior. Maybe it wasn’t worth it, but Cyran’s a zeltron, and it's hard to break the habit of helping people who seem a little down. Though it did pain him to do so in such a rude way, even if it was kinda pretend. This whole time he eyed Takumie, with a smug smirk on his face. Hoping he got his point across. Grabbing his glass he downed his drink, finishing it before getting up and out of his seat. Looking down at Takumi. “Now Mister Takumi. After that little tangent let me ask you. Do you still wanna be a bounty hunter, or do you not have what it takes? Because believe it or not, I see potential in you. But that doesn’t mean it will be easy. If you come with me now we can discuss more on the way. So what do you say?” He asked him with a rather tough love kind of tone. Plus if this turns out to go poorly and he doesn’t want anything to do with him he can just drop them back off in Nar Shaddaa.

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa
maxresdefault.jpg

After Cyran took a sip from his drink, Takumi leaned back on the couch he was sitting on. The couch was directly placed to the wall, whereas the other side of the table had chairs been placed. Even though the couch wasn't really comfortable, it did was quite relaxing for him to lean back and listen to the man speaking. At least that's what Takumi thought. Had he known, what the man was about to say, he would have probably been sitting straight. With one eyebrow raised, he listened well to Cyran, but his mood changed quickly, but he didn't want it to be noticed. So like always he was trying to hide insecurities and negative emotions behind a curtain of laughter, sarcasm, and humor. So as a reply Cyran got laughter and giggling. "Well, wouldn't I be the Hutts best-looking property, eh?" he said, while still giggling, yet still hiding the fact, that what Cyran said actually scratched his ego as well as his feelings. Especially the part about his parents.

The laughter died quickly though and Takumi's face turned serious if not a little bit angry. When Cyran then decided to stand up, Takumi did the same thing. "A bit rude comin' her' and pushing those harsh words in me chest innit? " A scoff accompanied this question, better not being answered. "You think you know me that well? Well here is the news for ya, mate. I am no cutthroat, ya hear me! I'm hard-working and I WILL become a bounty hunter no matter what it takes, not without reason have I survived what I survived. So buckle up pal, because I will show you how good I will become!" Bright smiling and with his hand raised, while his thump pointed towards him he looked at Cyran "You won't be disappointed believe me. I'll make you believe I can do it in no time!" His food and drinks were already paid, so there was nothing holding him back for now. Therefore, he quickly grabbed his jacket, put it on, and joined Cyran on the walk outside of the bar. He had mixed feelings about this. On one side, the reaction Cyran gave was a familiar one. Being denied and even harsh with him was an attitude Takumi always had to go against. Even when he started racing illegally, everyone doubted him. But on the other hand, this only motivated him more to see the people furious about his success. The same applied here. Cyran's words did hurt him, but at the same time, they motivated him to show the yet still stranger man, what he is made of.

//Bring it on mate. You will swallow your words in no time//

Tag: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

Cyran easily knew that Takumi wasn’t thrilled about what he was saying about him through his giggles and laughs. Takumi got up and responded to Cyran's disparaging remarks, his smirk transformed into a grin. Glad to see that his little “test” had worked to some degree. “Well I better not be disappointed, I don’t go around picking up young bucks to mentor. So I’ll hold you to that.”

After saying that he gestured for Takumi to follow him out the bar. As they did he politely thanked the twi’lek waitress that served them before talking over his shoulder to Takumi. “Now you thank the nice lady too this evening.” Maybe he can teach him some manners too. Break him down and build him up like a drill instructor in some professional military.

After that he would lead Takumi out and away from the bar and into the bustling streets of Nar Shaddaa. Looking back to them he spoke. “Okay Tik Tak, tell me you got a place you're staying at that we need to drop by first to get any belongings? A home, or even a hotel you’ve been staying at? Or have you been slumming it the last few days and we can just head back to the port and board my ship?” Willing to give him the chance to go back for anything he might be leaving behind if he just brought him to his ship right now.

Thinking about it now he’s kinda glad he picked up some auxiliary ships lately, which means he could let Takumi use his scout craft. So long as he knows how to fly it of course.

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa
8801057b97231d5b5d42b17edb955e23.jpg

Ambience: Nar Shaddaa ambience

With a little sigh coming out of him, he looked back to the waitress. He actually didn't want to do that, but he probably had no other choice than to be nice to the lady that rejected him. A little cold-hearted he looked her in the eyes with some kind of fake smile "Thanks for the past days...mam" She would definitely get no tip from him. The waitress of course smiled back, thinking that this situation is funny and would teach the young lad something. "You two have a great night!" she replied and instantly got back to work, cleaning the table, the two were sitting at. After this was done, he quickly rushed to Cyran, to walk next to him. "Well, I'm definitely not going back in there again" he mentioned and searched all his pockets, to be sure, he left nothing at the bar.

Walking next to Cyran, his hand resting at his blaster pistol, he couldn't help himself, but constantly looking over his shoulder, to be sure no one would follow them. To become kind of hidden and unaware for others, he pulled up his hood, to hide his face. "No. I've been wandering around all the time with all my belongings, which are not much, to be honest. Only me, my good looks, and my blaster. We're good to go" he replied to Cyran, while he was avoiding collisions with different pedestrians that came walking in his direction. A collision could indeed be a way of insulting and therefore lead to a fight. Many people here probably think they are entitled to something and take it the wrong way. "Where are we going anyway ?" he asked. Since Cyran said, they would board his ship, the young lad just followed him like a stray dog would follow a man that just gave it something to eat.

Cyran was starting now to feel like he really did just pick up a stray off the street. It seemed like he already had all his possessions on him at the moment. Then he heard Takumi ask where they’ll be going. “Hmm, still working on that bit, but if you’re good we’ll be heading to my ship, and then… well my other ship most likely.” He replied with a shrug still not sure where they’re first proper destination will be.

He then gestured for Takumi to follow him as they made their way closer to the port where his ship was parked. Seemingly taking no issue with how crowded the area was. Cyran then continued to speak to him. “Well first order of business is to get you squared away for lack of a better term. I guess you can consider me a little by the books. Make sure we get all of our official paperwork done. Maybe an Alliance bounty hunting license and imperial license if you don’t have them already. From my knowledge the Confederacy down south has eroded so we can skip them.”

Clearly Cyran liked to be legally secured with his profession and did the proper paperwork for the respective governments he operated in with his bounty hunting. An often overlooked mundane aspect of being a spacer like a bounty hunter.

Eventually they made it through the space port and into the hangar that possessed Cyran’s vessel. “Well here’s kinda my home away from home, The Rose.” He said acknowledging his old YT-2400 light freighter with a prominent pink paint job over it. Cyran wondered now because if he was gonna be mentoring that he should’ve picked up the more spacious VCX model instead since the YT was very good for his lonesome self.

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa

"Wow, two ships? That's amazing" he replied. Something Takumi can only dream about. He's not even in possession of one ships. Hopefully that will change in the future. Having a ship is probably one of the most important things to own.

When Cyran started talking about the licenses Takumi had to roll his eyes. "Boriiiing. Doing things by the book is just not as fun man...Who needs a license anyway?" Honest, but probably inappropriate by him.

As they approached the ship of Cyran, Takumi had to fight himself, not to laugh at Cyran. His choice of color was rather special. "Well, that's....subtle. Definitely doesn't scream 'hey I'm a bounty hunter!'" The color was definitely not good in Takumi's eyes, but everybody likes different things. "Has your other ship also...such a...strong paint job?" He asked quite unsure if he wants to know the answer to that question. The ship itself though was quite nice for him. Takumi was a fan of ships and technology and therefore he had some knowledge about ships. In front of the boarding ramp he waited for Cyran to open it. "Well, off to wherever we get a license I guess. And to your second ship!" He said and shrug his shoulders.

“Yeah it has its pros and cons, my other one is kind of a mother ship of sorts you can say. Not very flashy either besides it's paint job.” Cyran explained to Takumi before he heard him whining about needing to get the proper paperwork done. “Yeah yeah I know, it’s super lame and not fun. But trust me, getting that stuff out of the way and having a good relationship with The Guild, as non-existent as it may be, can go a long way. Last thing we need is other bounty hunters going after us.”

Cyran smirked and shook his head. He liked his ship’s color, sure it’s pretty unusual but that helps make it feel special to Cyran. When Takumi asked if his other ship had a similar paint job he shrugged and nodded his head.

Pulling out his data pad he remotely had his ship lower it’s boarding ramp. At the top of the ramp standing there were two little pit-droids. Little helpers that aided Cyran if he needed some cargo loaded and unloaded. But before getting onto the ramp and walking into his ship with Takumi he pulled up something on his data pad, some kind of document and handed it over to Takumi for them to review. “Here, take this and read it over. Consider these to be your seven commandments to bounty hunting. When you’re done, hand the pad back to me.” He explained, the data pad showing the bounty hunters’ creed. After that he led them into the disk shaped ship.

The interior of the ship wasn’t gnarly as flashy as the outside, yet was tastefully clean and well maintained. Didn’t look like some dingy old smuggling ship. Walking close to the cockpit Cyran opened a door to a room. It was a rather small bedroom. But enough to put a dresser and some other containers in for equipment and personal belongings. “Here’s where you’ll be staying, Even though my R4 droid is kinda my first mate he doesn’t need this cabin, so it can be yours. Just try not to make a mess okay.” He said with a slight smile, hoping it was enough. It was a rather small ship for even light freighter standards. “And yeah, we’ll be heading off to my other ship first to meet up with my hardy crew before we figure out where to head first."

Takumi Tikotzki

Nar Shaddaa

"Well, imma trust you on that Cyran. If you say it's for the best, then I'm all for it. Let's just hope the people of the guild are as nice as you are to me, eh?" he said smiling slightly, as he looked up to the two droids standing on the other end of the ramp, where Takumi was headed with Cyran. "Well, hello there fellas" he quickly said towards them both, while passing them without paying really attention to them. Typical behavior towards droids one could say.

Without hesitation, he grabbed the datapad looking at Cyran with a quite annoyed look. Shortly after a quick read, he looked up to Cyran again. His facial expression didn't change. "Wait...There's a complete codex to bounty hunters? Since when did bounty hunters become such lame stuck-up dudes?" A short sigh came out of him, as he didn't really expect an answer to this question. The codex was something he had to go through.

When the door opened to Takumi's new room, he gave the room a closer look before answering Cyran. "I've had worse I guess" A few steps into the room he looked back to the exit of the room "Well, I don't really think, you can make a mess here. Even a droid here would probably make the room already full" He didn't mean that literally, it was just a funny comment. "Well Cyran, call me when we are there. I'm tyrin' to get familiar with the...hunters codex, I guess....." If that was all, Takumi would press a button, to make the door slide to the right automatically, leaving him alone in the room. "Well, better get this over with quickly, so I can focus on more important stuff"

"Number one. 'No hunter shall slay another hunter"...."
And so time would pass, while Takumi was reading through the codex.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom