Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jittery? Pfft... Uh.. No.

Totally not feeling incredibly nervous or worried about posting or joining this site at all. Pffffft. No. No way. Totally not crazy either; no ones crazy, I'm sure. What exactly occurs on this most amazing place of rp worship? I've been told that it's quite spectacular, yes? Any possible advice? I will take any you can send my way; I think I need it with all of these jittery ner-- confusing aspects and amazing stuffs that I just don't seem to know.

Marselia Urstalis

M
It takes a little bit of time, just give it time, have a really good look around, ask questions and... you know, join in the fun. There's forum of posting games to dip your toes in, super informal. Don't be afraid to talk to any of us, we don't bite...

...well, unless... oh, never mind. <_<

Thank's a lot. I appreciate it! I think I was just stressed out about the whole prospect of getting it started on here, but I have the beginnings of my character being drawn on my ipad (because I'm so incredibly picky and searching for a picture was just stressing me out) so hopefully I'll get that done soon so I can actually create the character! :3 Again, thanks!

Yes, @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] I have rp'd before. Since my freshman year of high school. And yeah, @[member="Satara Hawk"] , which is why I just gave up and decided to just draw her myself X3. And don't worry about it .p. @[member="Zaria"] , I appreciate the welcome no matter what time it comes. (I just also kinda had to just prove to myself that I can figure out all of this X3 took me about five minutes just to notice how to "mention" people.)

Don't be nervous; trust me, your first impression and entrance cannot be nearly as much a disaster as mine! I am STILL getting over it... and others still have nightmares...

So...

WELCOME! You will do well here!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
tumblr_inline_mrfk8gQw741qz4rgp.gif
o, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom