Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerad Tyandas Lettiere

0RZZUdE.jpg

Please give your name for the record.

"Jerad Tyanda Lettiere, but you can call me Jerad."

State any groups you're directly affiliated with.

"That's easy, I used to be a Nightbrother back on Dathomir. Now I just protect my ward."

And your career choice?

"That's a tough one, what with my past and all. You might say I'm a witch... But spellweaver sounds a bit more fitting don't you think?"

Please keep your opinions to yourself, thank you. Please state your species as it is exactly so we may continue.

"Relax, I didn't mean anything by it... I'm a Dathomiran, simple as that."

Thank you. Moving on. Looking at you you're far older than you appear, are you not?

"You might say that. We don't really age like humans. Not that I'm complaining."

While your record indicates little reason to doubt it... We would like you to clarify your gender.

"A little fast for a first impression, don't you think? Okay, okay, I'm nearing my late forties so I look good for my age."

Moving on to your build, how tall are you? And please only use numbers, we don't require a demonstration.

"I'm six feet; taller than many in my family."

Very good. And your weight? We realize it's an invasive question but...

"Do you have a scale? No? Alright, I'll have to guess then... Somewhere near two hundred if memory serves. It's mostly muscle."

We have observed that your eyes are brown, how do you explain the changes in eye color you experienced in our custody?

"If I tried to explain that to you, my friend, we'd probably be here for a very long time."

Very well. You have dark hair, correct?

"I do, yes, and I keep it shaved down very carefully. Comfort and reduced resistance, you could say, but I prefer my own answer I'll be keeping to myself."

Do you have anything to note in regards to your skin?

"Most people think Dathomirans are unable to appear any differently than the others. I, like many of my family, have dark skin."

Lastly, our most important question. Are you willing to be patient while I get everything sorted out. You are Force sensitive are you not?

"I'm Force sensitive, yeah. That much is obvious. Much more than you can imagine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will now list the individuals strengths and weaknesses as we have observed prior to his acquisition:

+ Smooth as Silk: Jerad's greatest talent does not fall upon the missions themselves. He is, however, very good at communicating his feelings. Especially if he's been spurned, crossed or wronged.

+ Spell Mastery: While he was only trained so much on his home world, Jerad has spent a great deal of time perfecting his use of Force magic. While he is preferential to certain types of Force use this does not restrict his range of capabilities; both light and dark.

+ Born Leader: While Jerad is talented in a great many areas, whether they be strength, Spell Mastery or his way with his words there is one thing that stands true through all of it. He possess an uncanny charisma that draws others from near and far to follow him and whatever cause he is currently striving meet.

- Rabble Rouser: Jerad is a man of the people, he loves the common people and will do what ever it takes to bring them up from the bottom. This, however, can cause problems as those who he falls in with can sometimes be worse in moral or tact than he is; making others frown upon him.

- From Nothing: Everything that Jerad has learned has been on his own terms, and attained through experience in his own endeavors. In turn, without his bravado, charisma and reputation, he is at the very core a man with nothing to give but skin on his back. He is the first of his name to amount to anything.

- Blood and Pain: While Jerad is a spellweaver, and a talented one at that, he relies heavily on pain and sacrifice to make his abilities powerful. While this is not necessarily a problem outright, it can pose problems with other circles of witches and spellweavers like it had back on Dathomir.

yQ48N9N.jpg

Please describe yourself for our database.

"Six feet and two hundred pounds, I'm a very built guy. My body is mostly chiseled muscle, I have shaved dark hair and sport a small bit of facial hair, but that much you already knew. What you all are probably fishing for is what kind of clothing I like to wear. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm nothing exceptional in that regard. I dress casually and have very few scars to show when I'm wearing the shirts, pants and cloaks that I find myself wearing.

That said, I can say that I have a number of tattoos that I keep covered unless I'm, well, not wearing anything. I could demonstrate what I'm talking about but I doubt the lady in the corner would be able to control herself. Right, I know, easy friend I'm just trying to keep things interesting. Moving on."

We have an idea of your story from what was told to us by those who brought you to us, but we would like you to recount it here for our records.

"Seriously? They couldn't tell you the whole thing? Well, I suppose it's a lot more complicated than a grifter could swallow in one go. Should I start at the beginning or omit that and get to the important parts?

As you already know I was born on Dathomir, into the family of Lettiere, as the son of a warrior and the witch that was the head of the clan he served. You're probably thinking that would mean I would have a good and comfortable life, but that is hardly the case. You see, when I was a small boy, my father and mother were killed by the Nightsisters in order to prevent them from competing with them for power over the spirits of Dathomir.

It was weeks after this event that I was taken in by the Nightsisters and made into a Nightbrother. Raised to serve the dark spirits of the planet and to kill those who opposed the Nightsisters. It wasn't a bad life, but it certainly wasn't a nice one. I grew to understand the art of spellweaving and providing my service to the spirits by killing those who I had once called family as a means of helping maintain the Nightsisters control over their part of the planet.

I was a young man by the time I finally broke away. Unwilling to put up with those who had oppressed and tormented me, I turned to a witch that I knew would be able to help me and we made to leave the planet. Though not without making sacrifices along the way. Before you even ask, she didn't make it and died before we even made it out of the Nightsisters' village. But I hadn't lost my hope for finding my own way, and that is because of her. The girl you keep locked in the other room under constant guard and supervision.

Yeah, I know you thought I didn't know about that.

Moving on, I took the girl and left Dathomir, wandering from planet to planet in search of a place we could be free and unfettered by the struggles she would have had to endure had she remained. She was just a child then, but as the years passed she grew into a young woman who needed more of a guide than a replacement parent. Which was the reason why I eventually wound up here, but that is making me skip some important details.

To keep things short, I spent the last ten years with her traveling from world to world exploring and gathering materials we could use for ritualistic means. Whether it was Krayt Dragon bone, Rancor bone, Ysalamiri, Vornskr, Terentatek or even Tuk'ata, we found and made to understand them all. That is, I mean to say, that she was the one with the ability to work with them. I was just a harshly carved tool with power to protect her. In time she grew to be a capable and powerful young girl with a power that even she couldn't contain; even one I couldn't hide.

You know the rest of this story, but when she was eighteen years old you lot found us. You killed the people who we had come to call family and brought us to this facility to study and 'lock us up'. I have a little secret for you, though. Mind answering a question for me?

Where's my ship?"

The ship you arrived on, the scimitar class, is located in a hangar on the opposite side of the complex. But you can't possibly...

"That's the wrong answer."

No PC kills to be mentioned but numerous NPCs in past experience with unruly organizations and even witches from his family.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom