Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jensen Watson Sabbatab

Sienna Vekarr

S
996723_445620935535158_1357607022_n_zps7840b2a8.jpg
NAME: Jensen Watson Sabbatab
FACTION: Witches? ;D
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 1.85 Meters (6'1")
WEIGHT: 175 lbs.
EYES: Green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
-Killer Instinct: Despite my rich blood, months surviving and fleeing the Nightsisters and their Ranchor has created a battle hardened killer. I'm also good with a wrench!
-Mechanic: Over seven years I fixed an A-26 Slueth I found in ten years with failed Dathomirian fliers and spare parts I found by luck. I think I'm pretty handy with a wrench!
-Unpredictable: I am Uncle Unpredictable, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Seven years of being a Nightsister slave would make you a bit unstable too.

Weaknesses:
-Dathomiri Women: I'm terrified of them!! I mean, what with their Darkside hoodoo and their giant man eating Ranchors! Hell no! I stay as far away from them as possible!
-Women: Normal women, I can take. All day, every day. Buuut...Also easliy toyed with by them. Oh well, you win some ya lose some right? That is still a saying around here right?
-Detached: I've been in Witch Land for ten years. What's a Glaucus? That some sort of new cocktail? Hit me up with one!
-Spice: I don't know what this stuff is or where it was before I crashed, but hit me up with some more! What? Oh hi officer! What? Oh, no. This isn't mine, I swear!

SHIP:
A beaten, battered, and barley functional A-36 Sleuth

BIOGRAPHY:
Raised in the lap of luxury I was literally fed with a golden spoon, occasionally a silver one when the maids hadn't finished the dishes. How was I so rich you may ask? My father and his father's father and his father before that were investors. Honestly, my family's riches go back much farther than that, and though the stock crashed during the 400 years of darkness my forefathers were able to foresee the oncoming crash and bailed out with their tail between their legs, saving what money they could. Cowards I say, typical of Dark Jedi, only looking out for themselves. But hey, it saved me the fething trouble of reclaiming our riches. But that don't matter, the point is, I was rich, my father was rich, and my mother was rich, and thus, I was rich. Did I already say that? Well anyways, back to my family's history.

Long ago, my family was part of the Jedi Order, however, my great-great...whatever decided that he wanted a little more from life than a few dusty robes and a lightsaber (Who could blame him?!). So he left the order and joined in the seedy underworld game, using his mastery over the Force to trick his allies and enemies alike, and slaying his foes. Dark, dark stuff. With no patience and in a short amount of time, he had amassed a small fortune for himself. He took a kidnapped Jedi woman and forced her to bear his child in order to hopefully preserve the Force within our bloodline. Barbaric I say. Anyways, it worked and he raised that child to be as cunning and deadly as his father and when he died, he took over the fortune, investing it in ships or companies and all that garbage. Since then our fortune has grown off the blood of the innocent. However...my father decided to take a different path, a path of light and blah...blah...blah. He invested in companies that were devoted to helping protect the people after the Plague. One of his biggest investments was in Omega Pyre, which was a big turn out for us.

Soon after he met my mother, whom I have no idea about, they had me. She died, and I grew up, learning a little bit about the Force but not really trying to learn it. I should have listened. I was a rich, spoiled brat. A child after myself. I drank, smoked, I did everything that was available to me. Sex? Duh! Orgies? Hell yeah! Sign me up! I had everything in the world, anything I could ever ask for! But everything changed when I turned 18. On my eighteenth birthday I decided that it would be a great idea to take a party yaht. Its...like a space yaht except for like...parties. You get the idea! That thing was top of the line! And then...My stupid ass got jumped right into an asteroid, well near one anyways and the resulting crash killed most of the guests on board. Me? I escaped, my best friend Garrus, a Glaucus, shoving me in an escape pod before the flames took him. I'll never forget that man.

I crash landed on Dathomir, land of the Space Witches. Right smack dab in the middle of nightsister territory. Honestly, I ran for my life. Killed a few of the damn witches and their disgusting mounts too while I was at it. Force lightning is usefull for more than a cool light show, though I like my idea better, the smell of burning flesh is repulsive. I survived for about two weeks. Almost died, more often from the plants and critters in that death trap rather than the witches. Regardless they captured me and made me into their slave. however, I picked up a thing or two from my father, like how to hide my presence in the Force and Force lightning, a little telekinesis. You know, the basics if you want to survive. I used the first power to sneak away in the night to a wrecked ship I saw on my way to the camp. With some trial and error, some things I picked up from the Witches secretly, and pure, blind luck, I somehow managed to fix the thing over a period of ten years. However, the damage was done. I've never been more terrified about sex in my entire life. It's like Karma had a vendetta against my family or something...

And now I'm here. Started from the bottom, now I'm here! (Well not really, but you get the idea!) And now I'm in space. Alone. Help? I don't want to be stuck back with those Witches...

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom