Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jen'ari Imperial Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.png

* Intent: An Imperial currency for the Jen'ari Empire (This template was used by order of Codex Admin [member="Irajah Ven"] )

* Image Credit: custom made by me

* Links: The Jen'ari Empire
* Credit Chips
* Darth Vyrassu

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Media Name: Imperial Credit

* Format: Credit Chips

* Distribution: Scattered (The Jen'ari Empire Territories only)

* Length: small

* include: N/A

* Description: The Imperial Credit chip is only 5 inches long 2 inches wide flat chips that have bar codes and the Jen'ari insignia imprinted upon each one. Different barcodes means different values. The Imperial credit chips have the same security measures that normal chips do

OOC Info:

SOCIAL INFORMATION
* Author: The Jen'ari Empire

* Publisher: The Jen'ari Empire

* Reception: The Imperial credits are highly liked among Imperial citizens but not so much by anyone else from around the galaxy as they must trade in normal credits for Imperial credits to shop in Jen'ari Empire territories.

CONTENT INFORMATION:
N/A

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Jen'ari Imperial Credit was first founded with the Reconstituted Sith Empire of the Old Republic, but simply known as an Imperial Credit back then. The currency eventually died out when the Sith Empire became non existent. In 245 ABY When Darth Vyrassu founded the Jen'ari Empire he reestablished the currency but then again died away during the 400 year darkness. Now in time of the galaxy in Chaos Vyrassu rebirthed the Reconstituted Sith Empire under the name The Jen'ari Empire, with that bringing back the Imperial Credit now known as the Jen'ari Imperial credit which is only acceptable in The Jen'ari Empire territories and is the only currency accepted by any business in The Jen'ari Empire territories.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] This is very interesting. I apologize for the delay, but I can see that you tried to do the best you could with the template we have available.

I would only ask that you link Credit Chip either under Links or perhaps on "Format: Credit Chips/Currency" and perhaps note in the Description or Historical data that they have the same security measures as typical cred chips. The Jenari Citizens should have the same protections so no tricky thief or slicer thinks they can get away with stealing easily.

(Ex. Credit chips had security codeouts and credit algorithm memory stripes integrated into their circuitry. Modifying a credit chip was possible though extremely difficult. And though it could be altered to access a different account than it was coded for, this was practically impossible. Because of common security countermeasures, a failed attempt to modify the chip activated self-destruct programming, destroying the chip.)

Very neat idea. Please tag me when you're ready or if you need any help.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] I might be confused but I think something went wrong with this submission when it was edited. It seems like it has another sub that crushed into it about the Chiss Wars Codex?

This now goes to an Etsy page for a Book of Shadows?

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Media Name: The Chiss Wars Codex

* Format: Book

* Distribution: Scattered (The Jen'ari Empire Territories only)

* Length: Large

* include:
* All 7 Battles during the Chiss Wars
* Story of Darth Cyron
* Planets/Systems gained by The Jen'ari Empire during the Chiss War

* Description: The Chiss Wars Codex contains all the information regarding the Chiss War between The Jen'ari Empire and the Chiss that were unwillingly under the control of Darth Cyron. It goes into details about what planets and systems were gained during the war, the key events that took place during the war and how Darth Cyron finally met his end and the War came to an end. The Imperial credit chips have the same security measures as typical credit chips used elsewhere in the galaxy.

OOC Info: This media contains the massive story that linked 7 dominions together into one MASSIVE story
All of it but "The Imperial credit chips have the same security measures as typical credit chips used elsewhere in the galaxy" seems to belong to something else.

* Reception: This codex book is highly valued by The Jen'ari Empire and the Chiss Ascendancy as it foretells the story that freed the Chiss from a maniac Sith Sorcerer. It's reception outside of Jen'ari territories is widely unknown as this media can only be found in Imperial libraries within Jen'ari Territories.

CONTENT INFORMATION
* Table of contents
* Who is Darth Cyron
* The Jen'ari Empire's Chiss Ministry
* Chiss Resources
* Enemies of the Past
* Jena'tes
* Jena'tes
* Jena'tes
* Jena'tes
* Jena'tes
This part doesn't match either. I'm sorry, it seems like a phone editing mishap.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] Thank you. I do have to apologize, as I missed it at first, but can you please add the Character Sheet for Darth Vyrassu to the links section as well?

After that I can stamp for secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom