Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jen'ari Empire Sith Imperial Officers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
32zq6xd.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATIONGENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Sith Imperial Officers
  • Affiliation: The Jen'ari Empire
  • Classification: Officers
  • Equipment: Gaberwool Armorweave Uniforms, and SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster Pistols
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Uncommon
  • Deployment: Minor
  • Strengths & Weaknesses: Imperial officers are hardened trained Sith Troopers that have shown excellence within the Jen'ari Imperial Military and have been promoted to Sith officers. They are skilled in hand to hand combat and heavily skilled in weapons and fire fights and leadership.
The Sith Imperial Officers don't have the protective armor that the troops have so they can be dispatched easier. The imperial officers are not front line combat ready making them easy to eliminate if overwhelmed by troops.
  • Description: The Sith Imperial Officers are the elite Sith troopers that have shown severe dedication and loyalty and excellence as a Sith Trooper to be promoted to an officer of the Jen'Ari Empire's Imperial Military. They answer only to the Jen'ari Empire Dark Council and are in direct command of the Military.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Hello there,

This sub looks fine for the most part, I just need you to properly source your image.

I'd also like you to clean up your formatting in the strengths and weaknesses section if possible. If you can't, then I can do it for you.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Over all this is okay, I just have one concern.

In your weaknesses you have:

The Sith Imperial Officers have little to no armor
Except that you also have them wearing armorweave, which (from the wookiee):

Armorweave was an armored cloth material capable of dissipating blaster bolts, and with at least limited resistance to lightsaber attacks. Bounty hunters, mercenaries, and the counts of Serenno traditionally wore capes and jackets made out of armorweave. General Grievous and his IG-100 MagnaGuardbodyguards wore armorweave, and Darth Vader's cape was also made of this material. The Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell wore a suit of Mabari armorweave.
This is absolutely not 'no armor'- in fact it was good enough for well known, powerful characters from the movies.

As it stands your weakness there doesn't match up with their gear. I need you to fix that so don't contradict each other.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Thank you.

Right now you have one weakness but multiple strengths in hand to hang, weapons/firefights, and leadership. I'm going to need you to add in at least one more weakness please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom