Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jen'ari Empire (Recruitment AD)

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
w1skcl.jpg

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/531-the-jenari-empire/

Recruitment Video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmXywWus8

16lbjvp.jpg

Why join the Jen'ari Empire you ask?

Well,
We will teach you right from the start on how to be a true Sith. No hopping around the faction seeking different masters for something different to learn.

We don't only teach combat but we teach Scholar lessons as well. We teach you everything from the movies, books, video games and things that can't be found in any of those listed.

We have a different ranking system than most Sith Factions. (Still 3 level based). We actually test you at each promotion to see if your ready for the next level. The Jen'ari Empire thrives on the best so we test you to make sure you are really the best you can be.

We have different views than the One Sith. Our views and beliefs are based on the Old Republic Sith Empire led by Vitiate for 1,300 years.

We do faction events, we work together and help each other out. Also we believe in fair leadership. If you prove yourself loyal to the Empire and are a high enough level you could POSSIBLY be in charge of something within the Empire.

We have a well dedicated staff and members who will help with anything you need, whether it be a Dev thread or a character development thread we will always help.

Now I think the only question left is:

Why haven't you joined the Jen'ari Empire yet?

Matreya

...what things not found in the cannon sources are ya teaching? Also, only possibly a person may get to be in control? Doesn't sound like a super player friendly group. Though there are its upsides. Who know, I might join with a character that hasn't done much. I have been a part of nearly every Sith faction on site to date.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
[Member=Darth Pikiran]

My apologies for such a late response. Now to answer some of your questions.

We teach everything you could find on the internet of canon based, but there is things out there that cannot be looked up by Google searching it, there is lessons in the legendary "Book of Sith" that in star wars story Palpentine wrote, I own the book in real life and I can tell you right now from reading it, wookiepedia leaves ALOT of stuff out on things about the force and the darkside and all things that have to do with the Sith.

Note for your other question, possibly was probably the wrong word. If you prove yourself to the Empire you become eligible to join the Dark Council and lead a part of the Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom