Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Jeffar's Scorpius Mark III

Status
Not open for further replies.
mojo_wip_14.jpg

mojo_wip_13.jpg

Image Source: http://pixgood.com/marvel-mojo.html Artist in uncredited, sadly, because this is a damn good render. The second image was made by an artist named Christopher George, but I can't confirm or deny if it's the same fellow on the first one. Looks like it, though.

Intent: Personal mobility harness and assistive technology for Jeffar.

Development Thread: Not certain it's needed, will perform if necessary.

Manufacturer: The same unnamed, off-the-books paramiltary lunatics that though it was a good idea to make Jeffar in the first place.

Model: This chassis is the Mark III. Mark I failed during testing, and Mark II was later upgraded to include weaponry, thus producing the Mark III.

Affiliation: Designed for Jeffar specifically.

Modularity: No, but he might upgrade it at some point, and then I'll submt ta Mark four.

Production: Unique.

Material: Durasteel and Alumasteel, mostly.

Role: Personal mobility device with on-board weaponry.

Height: The legs and base of the Chassis stand at less than one meter. The tail can extend upwards to 2.5 meters in the air, but is usually in a position of approximate rest at 1.75 meters.

Length: Excluding the tail, one meter back to front, approximately.

Width: Excluding the front, bowed shape of the legs, about one meter.

Weight: 140 kilograms.

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 1

Propulsion: Octopedal insectoid limbs with reinfiorced joints.

Top Speed: 7 KM/h at the fastest.

Armaments:

Heavy repating blaster--It's embedded in the tail. I can take 35 shots from a canister of blaster gas, Jeffar rarely carries more than one spare canister on him. "I'm too smart to fight my own battles!"

Claws: The chassi has two built-in claw appendages to extend Jeffar's reach. Their grip is not substantially stronger than the average humans, but the claws have built-in fusion cutters and portable holographic techn interfaces for hardware slicing into computer systems.

Squadron Count: I don't feel this is applicable. If you hooked up droid-brains to these, and made like sixty of them, they could be some sort of horrible death-bot squad that would equate to maybe two X-wings, though.

Passenger Capacity: None. It's a personal chassis.

Cargo Capacity: There is a small container in the disc-body of the chassis that can hold around 20 Kg of stuff.

Misc. Equipment: Aside from the claws and gun, there is a cybernetic interface designed specifically to allow Jeffar to operate the chassis with his mind. There is also a small cartridge that connects to Jeffars blood-stream, allowing him to take medications intravenously without mucking about trying to tap out a vein on his alien physiology.

Description:

The Scorpius Chassis was designed by Jeffar's handlers after he convinced them that letting not sit in a tank all day was more useful. The mechanism is directly linked to his brain through a neural interface. While it allows him far greater more mobility than his legless, monstrous form would grant him, it's still sluggish, only slightly faster than the average human's walking speed. You can outrun him with a light jog. The gun on his tail is accurate and has decent stopping power, his primary defense in the unfortunate event of close quarters combat.

Primarily, this is a machine that allows him to actually do things in a galaxy that's frequently trying to kill him. Neat, huh?

The weight and seize of the cybernetic chassis, as well as its primary function of mobility, are the reasons I submitted it as a vehicle. If you would prefer another approach, let me know.

Primary Source: None involved. However, for an explanation as to why he needs a chassis like this, here's a link to his bio.

[member="Jeffar"]

I want to say reduce it to a light repeater but it really doesn't effect PvP that much. Is it powerful? Yes. Game breaking in the way somethings could be? Nope. That said enjoy your prop.

Pending secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom