Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi VS Mandos

So,

As an inventor, and, someone who likes to app things, I find myself rather short of Bes'kar. Which is fine, though, the means to attain it is a little... aggravating... with the whole mining thing being kinda boring and what not, but, we noticed that the other method of attaining it is attempting to defeat a mando in a decicive victory and have the mando verify it. Which seems pretty hard, but it also sounds rather exciting.

So, Suffice to say.

Myself and a friend of mine and maybe one other, (he doesn't know yet) are looking for 2-3 mandos to take on in a kinda skirmish. With Jedi relations falling through between us the setting would be that we would touch down on a planet in an attempt to get Bes'kar and find, rather quickly that it was a bad idea as a response group come hostilely to intercept.

Insert 2v2 or 3v3 Skirmish.

Should be a bit of fun,

Gives some mando's a nice challenge, which I hear they're always up for. If you win, you beat a group of force users and we get phrik (assuming you're NFU's), and get a cool victory. And if we beat you, you get courtosis as you suffered defeat at the hands of force users (and we get Bes'kar.) So, it's win win no matter which way you spin it. :)

So...

Who's in?

Number two for the Jedi reporting in.

1zxa8lc.jpg

For glory and massive swords.

[member="Warren Century"]

On which side? And I don't mind, I would also just rather keep numbers low and even rather than some of the massive clusters you get in things like Lujo.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Sounds awesome.

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

I could set up a really cool set-piece for the arena, epic battle, not so competitive and just about having fun and seeing who would win.

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Dear God.... at least give us a chance!

we could set something up, Orphen's wanted a Skirmish with Mando's for some time, and we could write it as our group coming to say, concord or another of your planets and just assuming they can mine from a vein.

[member="James Justice"]
That's the spirit!

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Sure, and bring what you would like, [member="Gwrtheyrn"] and I aren't the most conventional of Jedi, but, if anything within your kit is kinda geared to be over-competitive or unfair (which i doubt it is) I'll let you judge yourself. :)

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Ahhh too much choice!!!

I'm gonna need to do another thread on 'how do you pick people when tonnes sign up?' If we could get some more Jedi we could put up 2 threads :) Or... we could have you guys fight it out for a top 3 first xD

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Can you think of a reason why we would? I'd be down for that. I'm kinda liking the idea that we drop down near somewhere to get Bes'kar from a mostly dried up mine to have a welcoming committee rock up to defend the resource. But we could make it nearest your place~

Edit: So far, i was thinking Jack, Arrbi, James Vs Gwrtheyrn, Warren / Krest (depending on Krest) and I.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Lol, group of Jedi roadtrip to mandalore, just casually as check out an old bes'kar mine there to dig.

/ a void having the whole mandalorian military come down on us.

So, what do people think about those entrants?

Jack, Arrbi, James Vs Gwrtheyrn, Warren / Krest (depending on Krest) and I.

Though, Draco / [member="Darth Vulkan"] I love you, and would love to fight you... but you would destroy us... and you know it. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom