Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jedi Temple Sects

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
With a little feedback and information from Gir Quee Gir Quee about a suggested project from Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser and inspired by something from the High Republic. Individual temple robes will get some designs but this is where you guys are needed. Images and features. If you have something you want in a robe that seems like it would be interesting present it here.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike this is what I came up with (so far) for the Commenor robes.

Alchemy/Force Imbuement is probably the one area one of the few areas in the Factory where I feel that I'm not very knowledgeable, so I'll defer to others on what they think would be some good additions from that standpoint.

Kattada as a Temple is a tropical world. The Blue Coral Diver clan that lives there have set up robes of navy and white for protection from the elements, and a small barrier. Kattada hosts the ExplorCorps, and to a degree, a small Sentinel detachment.

I'm thinking Navy/White, maybe White/Navy. Protection from solar based powers, and alter environment, maybe adding in a bit of 'i'm not lost'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom