Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Padawan looking for a master and an order to join.

I have a back story on my bio page. It can be tweeked to fit a specific faction's rules and story as well. I'm interested in finding someone within that order or faction to finish my training into Knighthood and go on grand adventures throughout the galaxy.

[member="Voss Kanaras"]

Just because Matsu considers it a test to make you find your own own, allow me to provide a link: Order of the Silver Jedi.

Not that I would ever recommend a Jedi faction to you. They are perpetually misguided, and shall one day be made to recognise this. There are plans to that effect.

Anyway, happy keeping of the peace! :)

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Voss Kanaras"] As I would usually say, pay close attention to what you want out of your Jedi: there are masters that fit certain apprentices better than others, depending on the style of Jedi you want.

It's usually considered harder to find a master if you wish your Jedi to become a more intellectual kind of Jedi vs. a more combat-oriented one.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Voss Kanaras"]

Welcome Voss. I'd point you towards our Top Banner where not only can you find a list of popular Factions, but also our Rules, TImeline, Maps, and Promotion guidelines.

Party hard and enjoy your stay on Chaos. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom