Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jedi on Ice

Reilynn Beniko

R
Sxto5ub.png

Mid Rim,
Orbit of Wynkahthu

Resting within the orbit of the gas giant was a civilian Pelta-class Frigate, the Prideful Star. The vessel had taken on damage from turbolaser fire following a recent ambush by pirates from which they were lucky to escape. Arriving in the system, the crew didn't feel so lucky as the damage was beginning to effect the ship's systems. Forced to reroute power, the crew made the choice to deactivate the cryogenic capsule located within the makeshift medical bay that had served as the cargo hold. The occupant of the capsule had been carefully transferred to the ship after the station upon which she was found had been evacuated. Patient records had mentioned that the occupant had been infected with a virus and was placed in cryo upon request due to being unable to recieve treatment at the time the decision was made.

"To anyone who can hear, this is the Prideful Star requesting aid. Our ship was ambushed and there is a patient on board who requires treatment. We are unable to provide the aid required and our ship has been damaged.."

Having made a pair of successful jumps away from the ambush point, the crew hoped the call would reach friendly ears but prepared for the worst as the thawing process is started. If they were to awaken the occupant, they had to do it right or risk harming the further. Carefully observing the process, the crew's medical droid made sure to log any changes in the hardware, or the occupant herself. As she was listed to be quarantined, the cargo bay's door closed and sealed until help arrived or the conditon of the virus could be confirmed. The thawing took several moments until all that was ice melted and her body temperature began to return to normal levels.

Once the leftover water had been drained, the front hissed as the seals were undone before lifting to allow her to leave the small enclosure in which she had been held for some time. Feeling slowly returned to her extrememties, taking a step out onto the ship's metal floor. Chilled fingers brush strands of ashen hair from her face before stretching her arms and legs. Glancing to the droid who stood to her side, the woman examines her surroundings, finding that they are not the same as she remembers.

"Why am I awake..?"

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Lightsaber, Faceless Armor
Mental state: Intrigued
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Reilynn Beniko

8wDTtQq.png

Step left. Slice low. Slide under. Stab backward. Turn. Repeat.

Step left. Slice low. Slide under. Stab backward. Turn. Repeat.

Step left. Slice low. Slide under. Stab backward. Turn. Finish.

A long, exhausted breath practically erupted from the Miraluka as she finished the final of the trio of moves. Sweat poured from her forehead, dripping down her face and onto the floor at her feet as she kept the lightsaber at the ready position. In her mind, there was a thought that floated around of completing a few more rounds. But there was a certain someone in the cargo hold, where she had been training for much of the trip, that might burst if she kept her waiting too much longer.

Another long exhale and she stood, deactivating her blade and placing the hilt back on her belt. A look over her shoulder was shot the pink woman in the corner, before she turned around fully, giving the Zeltron a sympathetic smile as she approached. “Sorry. Sergeant Zax would have somehow known if I skipped those exercises. He always does…somehow.” A little shrug, and once close enough to her partner in crime, Xobos leaned forward to press a kiss to the woman’s nose.

Leaning back with a little laugh, and a hand reaching back to nervously run it through her hair, she spoke again while reaching out to grab her helmet. “And I’m sorry to divert our trip like this. I promise I’ll still take you on a tour of Illyria’s fields personally..I just want to check out this distress signal. Pirate attacks have ramped up in this area, and if this is a chance to save some people..” A little shrug, followed by the beginnings of a smile appearing at the edges of her lips as she slid the helmet over her head. “It’s worth it.”

The sound of an intercom crackling to life sounded through the cargo hold, filling it with the sound of Xobos’s personal pilot, sergeant Hin. She must’ve missed them coming out of hyperspace, due to the intensity of the exercises, if he was calling now, something that was confirmed by the words spoken next. “Ma’am, we’ll be arriving soon. I would recommend coming up to the cockpit but..” She couldn’t be sure, but there was the almost distinct sound of a laugh trying to be stifled interrupting his words. “I know you and your special guest might be “training” together.”

There were times that Xobos was extremely grateful for her mask to cover her entire face. This, right this moment, was one of those times. The sounds of the voices laughing in unison in her mind didn’t help with the embarrassment, something that the apprentice did her best to block out. The sound of leather against metal rung out now the intercom had died out, stopping only for Xobos to look over her shoulder once more. “Coming, bubblegum?”

8wDTtQq.png

Tag: Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer | Reilynn Beniko

Zeltrons could make friends. They could even make best friends and frequent lovers. They weren't anti-long-term relationship; just not pro-single-partner relationships, if you caught a Zeltron's open and honest meaning. So, for Cali to be sitting off to one side, watching a Miraluka practice with her glowstick that was totally normal. Xobos was fun to hang with, especially whenever Cali could get her to blush. They hadn't even gotten to the really 'good' stuff yet either. Had to take it slow. Didn't want to give her a heart attack. It'd insult her Master to know of all the danger and abuse he inflicted, it was a pink girl and her flirting that killed their apprentice.

"Oh, that's okay, Pookie," Cali replied with her usual buoyancy. "I liked watching your butt." An open and honest relationship was a healthy relationship. Pretty sure Cali had heard someone say that once.

Did Xobos have to put on the helmet again? Another perk of her Miraluka exercising was the removal of that Sith-inspired thing. Yeah, yeah, made a girl more imposing and spooky or something. Couldn't she put it on walking down the ramp? And wasn't this a rescue mission anyway? Maybe Cali needed to break her of that habit too... Maybe her Master wouldn't like that. Tough. There was a perfectly beautiful woman under that helmet and pretending otherwise for Dark Side Cred wouldn't change that.

"Of course. I like saving people much as the next Zeltron," technically true, assuming you could get a Zeltron to leave Zeltros, "but I was hoping to spend more time with you. Just the two of us." A smile surfaced on her darker lips before the intercom interrupted the moment. Especially just the two of them. Why did Xobos have a crew now? Was this because they were at their home base? Don't say so Xobos could spend more time with Cali either! Droids knew how to pilot too.

Cali looked up at Xobos with a perfectly innocent gaze and a matching smile beneath her vibrant eyes. Was something funny? Cali didn't get it (she totally knew what was happening though). In fact, they should be training together. Stupid distress call. Oh, not that Cali wanted them to ignore it -- she was a sucker for those in need -- but that didn't mean the timing had been good.

There had been half a second when a thought flashed across Cali's mind. A reply which would have been playful and appropriate. And might only heap insult upon embarrassment. Xobos could keep everyone else from seeing her blush, but she couldn't keep her Zeltron in the dark. So, the pink one slipped out of her seat and strode forward to take one of her Miraluka's hands. "You know, I know ways to get under their skin," she purred softly.

Reilynn Beniko

R
The Pelta-class held its orbit of the gas giant as the crew worked to transfer power from non-critical systems, leaving defenses alone as they prepared for another attack. Pirates weren't one to let their prey escape for long and they felt that soon they would be discovered by scouts. Lights in the cargo hold flickered and soon dimmed, the droid observing the young woman as she stetched. "The power to your cryo capsule is needed to keep the ship's defenses online. Though the Captain would prefer you to remain in quarantine, I am afraid that the seals to the cargo hold are no longer operable." Glancing towards the door, she started to take a step before falling to a knee as the room spun. A strong feeling of diziness set in before she settled into a seated position upon the metal floor. Closing her eyes, Reilynn attempted to center herself within the Force.

Getting a feel of the vessel, she could sense the crew as they frantically worked and watched for incoming vessels looking to finish them off. The fear could be felt from each of them. They weren't military personnel, these were civilians in an aged vesssel faced with a dangerous situation and a virus-ridden person whom they knew little about.

"I will remain here. It would cause undo panic if I walk among the crew, I can feel how anxious they all are."

In the bridge, the Captain watched the star-filled void, patiently awaiting either their salvation or demise. With the power trouble, they weren't certain if a hyperspace jump would cause them more issues and until they knew what to do with their passenger, things were uncertain. Turning to the crew's mechanic, he sighed. "Try to get us more power. I feel if we rely on what we have, it may prove more troublesome than to try to restore what we had."

"Yes, sir!"
The crewman replied before running off with her tools. Stepping up to the Captain, another crewman spoke in a low tone. "What of the one in the cargo hold? The seals have failed after the power transfer." Turning to glance at him, the Captain pondered before turning back to look into the void. "I don't know.. We know nothing about her, or the virus.."

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Lightsaber, Faceless Armor
Mental state: Intrigued
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Reilynn Beniko

8wDTtQq.png

No matter whether she was wearing a hood, her mask, or anything that could cover or shield her face, that dang Zeltron always seemed to know when the Miraluka was blushing. It had to be something through the force. Or it was the pheromones. Or maybe Xobos really was just that bad at hiding her blushing and flusteredness. She had gotten better, and more used to, the Zeltron. But little comments about watching her butt, or spending time alone together still managed to catch her off guard. Spending more time with Cali was going to be a necessity to get fully used to being embarrassed by her comments. If that was ever to occur, that is.

“I know, Cali. I promise after we check this out, I’ll take you to some really nice places on Illyria. I’ll even cook us a picnic together.” A little nod followed the sentence, spoken in that slightly robotic tone the mask put off. She liked her mask, despite what Cali said. It was faceless, like her. Allowed her to move places that a sith apprentice might not be allowed to. Still, she understood why the Zeltron didn’t like it too much. The whole look was a bit unnerving.

Once a nod and a squeeze of the pink one’s hand was given, she nodded and chuckled lightly while walking toward the airlock. “Oh, I’m sure you know plenty of ways to do that. Most better suited for the bedroom, I believe.” Another chuckle, and the pair stood before the airlock awaiting the their shuttle to dock. Comming into the cockpit, Xobos opened the outside inside portion of their entryway while talking to her pilot. “Alright Hin, dock us. Cali and I will check the ship out.”

“Understood,” he responded, moving the shuttle toward the docking port of the other ship. “moving to dock.” The apprentice nodded silently, gave the zeltron’s hand another squeeze, then reached down to the hilt of her saber, resting her palm against it. While she didn’t believe that they’d need the lightsabers exactly, it would be good to remind the crew of the other ship that they were in charge here. Not them. Whatever they were calling for help for, Xobos and Cali were taking control for now.

There was a solid thud as the ships connected to each other, then a hiss of air escaping into the vacuum of space when they sealed. Once safe, Xobos opened their outside door, finding that the other ship had already opened their two doors. Desperation perhaps? Desperate for the helpers to come onto the ship and help them out? This is what the apprentice thought, at least until she entered onto the ship and found that no one was there to meet them. “Quite the welcoming party we warrant, little master..” She grumbled a response to the voice in her mind, Ambrus, slightly under her breath. Hopefully someone would meet them soon, and they could help however was needed. That depended on knowing exactly what was wrong, exactly.

8wDTtQq.png

Tag: Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer | Reilynn Beniko

Picnic? Cali beamed at the thought of having a picnic with her Miraluka. Of course a little stroll in some 'really nice places' would be wonderful as well, but it was always nice to just sit, cuddle, and talk about all the embarrassing things. If Xobos was going to be a Super Sith she couldn't be caught flustered at someone's lewd comments, right? Leave it to the Zeltron to make sure the Apprentice held no embarrassing weaknesses.

That's why Adron liked her so much, you know.

That and knowing where to buy the best chocolate for his Queen. Queens like chocolate.

"Any room can be a bedroom," the pink one commented idly as she strode after the dutiful Miraluka. Sometimes, honestly, Cali didn't intend to embarass Xobos. She was just a naturally open, bubbly person that enjoyed a quip or two about the obvious.

Wide-eyed and curious what they'd find despite the interruption, Cali's eyes shifted downward to note Xobos' hand placement. Naughty Xobos. That was alright though. Lots of uptight people in the galaxy that could get all shooty for no reason. Like, they were here to help and they could still be shot at.

A ruffled, pink topped head poked out from around the Miralukan Sith to peer into the open and empty void between ships. She followed behind with a bounce to her step. When the ship came up empty of welcoming committee, the Zeltron had to ask, "Those doors were opened after we docked... right?" Cali turned her head this way and that. "I mean, there's air so someone opened them. Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom