Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Master?

Hey, I am looking for a Jedi Master to give me full version training for my character.

My only one requirement: Make sure you are 110% sure you have time for an apprentice.

I can make promise that I will be the best apprentice I can be.

This is not first come and first serve. If you are interesting to take me as your apprentice, I would like to know why. And what kind of training you will provide.

P.S. If I need a training in a certain area, you could "loan" me to another Master temporary.

May the Force be with you...

Flite Darkleaper

True Daughter of the Order
Theres also a place you can request for one dont have the link think it says ATTENTION PADAWANS not saying this wrong just giving you an idea I personally like this one as well :) [member="Marcus"]

[member="Flite Darkleaper"] [member="Marcus"]

I'd say both ways are good for it. One is simply there if you just want a master but to post a thread about it (like this) is a good way to find one if you have more specific requirements/wants.

As for a Master I'm not sure I would be the best at it but if either of you (or both) wanted me to try I could give it a shot. My skillset is kind of bare when compared to others and I only recently started moving towards becoming a jedi healer. With that said I wouldn't have to be a master either as much as simply help move your skills forward in what few skills I know. Call it me "loaning" you as Marcus put it.

Flite Darkleaper

True Daughter of the Order
[member="Kana Truden"] I'd love for you to be my master but if [member="Marcus"] wants you to be he should get you as this is his thread, but if not I would love it. Since Flite is training to be a Guardian it might be kinda odd lol

[member="Flite Darkleaper"] Oh, I did not know that. I'm new so I'm trying to figure how this forum work. Thank for the tips.

[member="Kana Truden"]
Sound great. I'll take you as a "loaning" since I don't see Marcus would go that direction. (Healing).

Go already and get her as your Master, dude. I'll be happy to help a fellow Padawan. Maybe we could roleplay sometime. You know... Padawan competition or friendship. Haha.

Still looking for a Master.

[member="Marcus"]

What sorts of things are you looking to do with your character Marcus?

I ask, because by answering a number of questions, it will help fit you with master better. For example, are you looking to follow a Jedi Guardian/Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Consular track? What sorts of things do you want your character to focus on in his training, lightsaber combat/force techniques/stealth & investigation?

This link will take you to a thread that list the various focuses of many of the Knights/Masters of the Order: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40969-jedi-training-requests-and-offers/

[member="Kian Karr"] Thank you so much. I was not certain what to do. Not my first time in Star Wars but it's my first time to seek a Master. Haha.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] Thank you so much too. I have been trying to find that link. You save me twice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom