Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jedi Knight Soli Baris

Status
Not open for further replies.
jedi_padawan_by_sxeven_d9mxbdr-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Knight
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Soli is an athletically built, small framed human woman. See picture above for more detail.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Soli Baris
  • Loyalties: Jedi Shadows
  • Wealth: Like many Jedi, she possesses very little personal wealth but is supported by the Jedi Order.
  • Notable Possessions: Her lightsaber she constructed when a padawan, a Jocasta-Class Jedi Corvette, Jedi Shadow Robes.
  • Skills: General Jedi skills - not overly powerful in the force. However, Soli is very skilled at stealth force techniques and is very skilled in covert work.
  • Personality: Soli is a little rough around the edges - often responding to issues with sarcasm and jokes. She is slow to trust, but when she does her loyalty is unwavering. As is often the case with Jedi who specialize in Shadow work, she can be a bit paranoid.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber
  • Combat Function: Soli would not necessarily put herself in the thick of battle but would undermine the enemy more covertly. However, should she find herself in battle, Soli is a skilled warrior who is an expert in Ataru (the IV form of lightsaber combat).
  • Key Force Abilities: Force stealth (highly skilled), Force Cloak (modestly skill), Mind Trick (highly skilled), Force stun (modestly skilled), Memory rub (skilled on weak minds), Shadow vision (highly skilled).
Strengths:
  • Stealthy
  • Combat experienced
Weaknesses:
  • Paranoid
  • Specialized - her focus on Shadow training has left her weak in other areas of the force.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Soli Baris was a Jedi Padawan that was overlooked for many years due to her relative weakness in force abilities. Due to this, she was overlooked by many Jedi in the selection of apprentices. However, Kian Karr, seeing promise in her intelligence, took her under his wing to train her in the ways of the Jedi Shadows. For several years Soli shadowed Kian Karr learning the skills of a Jedi Shadow, such as force stealth and intelligence gathering. Eventually Soli met Jedi Knight Koras Qual and with some gentle pressure from Kian, the two became master and apprentice. The two worked well together and Soli began to excel in areas she had previously not done as well. While she is still not the most skilled Jedi in many of the force techniques, she has improved remarkably since coming under Koras's tutelage. Now that several years have passed, master and apprentice have agreed that it is time to step up from apprentice to knight.

[member="Kian Karr"]

Hi here. I shall be reviewing this submission. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kian Karr said:
Loyalties: Jedi Shadows

Please hyperlink Jedi Shadows. I assume it refers to the new faction you started recently.

Kian Karr said:
Notable Possessions: Her lightsaber she constructed when a padawan, a Jocasta-Class Jedi Corvette, Jedi Shadow Robes.

Please hyperlink the Jocasta-Class Jedi Corvette. Are these Shadow robes just generic Jedi robes or something with special qualities that has been subbed in the Factory or appears in Legends? If there's a Chaos/Legends submission, please hyperlink.

Kian Karr said:
Skills: General Jedi skills - not overly powerful in the force. However, Soli is very skilled at stealth force techniques and is very skilled in covert work.

I presume that stealth force techniques refer to stuff like Force Cloak and Force Stealth. I'd suggest adding some detail to her abilities, as Legends and Canon and individual interpretation of writers can differ quite a bit on what constitutes general Jedi skills, especially since her not being that strong in the Force of her Shadow training is noted as a weakness. This is not a requirement, but can expand on the character a bit and make things more transparent for others.

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Thank you for looking at this! I've added the links that were needed and put in the force powers I meant by Shadow skills along with indicators of how skilled she would be in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom