Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Knight Drystan Marakos, Covert Asset for the Alliance, reporting for duty!

Hello, friends.

My name is Drystan Marakos. I am a Jedi Knight & Deep-Cover asset for the SJO & The Alliance. For over a decade, I have been employed in countless assignments, tasked for such missions as target aquisition, reconnaissance & infiltration, imbedded support, espionage, and covert assault. I am highly skilled, naturally charismatic, and gifted in the Force.

I am capable of assuming a number of identities, and have visited many systems - I am well-versed in a number of cultures and languages, and can survive for long periods of time with little support while imbedded in hostile territory.

I have been trained by the Alliance in information-gathering, espionage, and covert action, including assassinations (though this is exceedingly rare). Outside of a select few in both the SJO and The Alliance, my true identity is unknown.

My loyalty lies first with the Order of the Silver Jedi, and secondly to the Alliance. I was rescued from a life of chaos and given purpose; I have struggled with the dark side since my childhood, but I have faced my inner demons and stand against the darkness.

OOC - I'm looking for some adventures to cut my teeth on, and would love to write with some talented pen-mates! I'm open to all story hooks, if anyone sees a niche for an asset such as I. Thank you all for being so welcoming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom