Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Basics

Leos Palle

L
I'm looking for a Jedi to begin Raeya's training. Essentially she will start off her Force training as intending to be a Jedi, learning g the basics of controlling the Force and lightsaber combat, but wI'll ultimately turn away from the Jedi and, for all appearances, the Force in general. This will create a unique dynamic that will recur with her and her former Master down the road, especially as she trains in the darkside in secret. If you are interested in assisting with this training, let me know.

I have [member="Atheus"] lined up for my darkside training.

[member="Raeya Papanoida"]

Tydus is no master, but he has pretty much practiced the Basics of the Force for a long time. He is training in the way of the Grey Jedi, so he dabbled in Dark Side Techniques. He self teaches himself all he needs to know, so he's not a great teacher, but he could at least move your characters story along if no master picks you up in time.

Leos Palle

L
It kind of needs to be at least a Knight to be legitimate, I think. Someone who, even when she ascertain's more power as a darksider, can still be that person that was more powerful than her. She wouldn't look at another Padawan/Apprentice for that kind of guidance. She's too uppity for it, for one.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Raeya Papanoida"]

Has anyone stepped into the fold? If not, I'd be delighted to help out. If you've found someone - even better :)

0D6lD.gif

Leos Palle

L
[member="Tiland Kortun"]
Perfect. The lightsaber bit isn't essential. I just want her to have someone who taught her so some small amount of division can build between them in the end. A story arc that can carry through other threads, you know?

[member="Sorel Crieff"]
I'll go with Tiland, but thank you for offering. :)

Leos Palle

L
[member="Tiland Kortun"]
I can start a basic thread of her reaching out for guidance if that works for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom