Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Artisan

I was looking at the specializations for the Jedi Consular and took a look at Jedi Artisan. Right now I am going to begin working towards moving Avy from her already established Lore Keeper setup (which I never intended to be fully set in stone) and begin moving her towards becoming a full time Jedi Artisan.

My main question here is; are there any Jedi that would like to help her make the transition? Maybe ask her to help with a lightsaber construction, or a trinket. The article on the Jedi Artisan says that they created Lightsaber hilts and other objects that would be imbued with the Force.

We could work together. I was thinking more historical Jedi Artisan rather than just artisans that work on equipment. These would be pieces that had for lack of a better sense, parts of Avy poured into them to make them truly special. It'd still like to work with Sasori Research though, maybe as another stepping stone on Avy's path.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I do research as well and enhance gear. As one of the few in the order who is an alchemist is has been very lonely. We can do plenty that you like. I am up for anything.

@[member="Avy Valla"]
if Sarah can get a master to work on training toward becoming a padawan or upgrading to a knight when the time comes, I have a few pieces of gear she would probably need help crafting or upgrading to the point of being useful /cool. like a set of armor, a pair of lightsabers if I get there I picture her as being a dual wielder. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom