Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship JDS-1 RAVEN'S NEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDS-1 RAVEN'S NEST

WTl2aCC.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A corvette class micro carrier stealth jump ship to be exclusively used by Jerrid Syn , and [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]
  • Image Source: JDS-1
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Arma Tech Industries
  • Affiliation: Limited, for use by Jerrid Syn , and [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]
  • Model: JSD-1 Raven's Nest

• Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Composite ceramic/carbide layered durasteel. Shadowskin coating on exterior hull surfaces.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Corvette
  • Length: 65 meters
  • Width: 50 meters
  • Height: 15 meters
  • Hangar: Very Low
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: Moderate Stygium Cloaking generator.
  • Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class:Very Fast: 0.3
STANDARD FEATURES
  • 6 forward turbolasers
  • 2 aft turbolasers
  • Proton torpedo launcher
  • Missile launchers
  • Reconnaissance drones (not armed)
  • Standard sensor arrays
  • Cargo bay, with drop down belly doors.
  • 4 escape pods
  • The ship's glass utilize blast-tinting technology.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS:
  • Stealth technology: Cloaking generators are primarily powered by Stygium crystals, with back up hibridium to power its cloaking device. Also a non-reflective ceramic skin coating over durasteel, aids in keeping it stealth.
  • Whisper trust Sub-light Drives: Whisper Thrust Engines. Even its fusial engines had been retooled to burn a special tibanna isotope, designated TibannaX, whose efflux turn dark a millisecond after fusion, making the JDS-1 Raven's Nest hard to track by its emissions.
Strengths:
  • Fast. More designed as a jump ship than an attack craft.
  • Built to be untrackable.
Weaknesses:
  • Not designed to sustain long in a fight. It is designed to slip in and out of a system, without engaging in a space battle.
  • The JDS-1, like all vessels is not impervious to strong interdiction fields, both natural and generated and will disrupt it's cloaking generators exposing the vessel.
Description:
The JDS-1 RAVEN'S NEST was designed mostly for speed and stealth. It's primary purpose was for a fast jump between Lohr and Alderaan by way of an undisclosed route for max optimal efficiency.
The ship's glass utilize blast-tinting technology, along with a non-reflective ceramic skin coating over durasteel.

Jerrid Syn said:
Manufacturer: Arma Tech Industries
Can I get proof of Draco being okay with you guys using his company to make this?

Jerrid Syn said:
Hangar: Very Low (only accommodates three R-1 stealth fighters in its belly hangar)

From the template:
Hangar: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
  • 100 Meters: [None: - | Very Low: - | Low: - | Average: 0 | Moderate: - | High: - | Very High: 1 | Extreme: 2]

This should be listed by squadron rather than individual ship, this means that in order to carry any fighters at this size, the rating will need to be "Very High". You may need to adjjust some ratings if keeping the fighters is a key concept of this ship.

Had contacted [member="Laira Darkhold"] (same writer)
Received an OK, as Jerrid is of House DeVoe and is loyal to Royal House of Organa.

I've dropped the hangar and fighters from the vessel altogether. (I'll submit a larger vessel to house the fighter at a later time.)

[member="Gir Quee"]

Jerrid Syn said:
Had contacted Laira Darkhold (same writer) Received an OK, as Jerrid is of House DeVoe and is loyal to Royal House of Organa.
If you could screenshot that message for me here or otherwise have Laira contact me somehow to show that he's okay with that please. If it's easiest, he can simply like your or my post here, and that will suffice.

Otherwise, this looks ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom