Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jax Kage - Demon Mandalorian

NAME: Unknown

ALIAS: Jax Kage

FACTION: Mandalorian

SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 6'8"

WEIGHT: 330 lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Black, but kept bald

SKIN: Brown

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

-Expert Student, capable of learning attacks, movements, or near anything quicker then most due to photographic memory.

-Master strategist, he learned from the best and therefore has become impeccable at planning and thinking things through.

WEAKNESSES:

-Shattered left leg, Jax must use a cybernetic implant to walk.

-Psychotic episodes, due to chemical imbalances every now and again Jax will suffer from full blown psychotic meltdowns

SHIP:

J-type Star Skiff

BIOGRAPHY:

Jax was born to an unknown family, as well as on an unknown planet. As a matter of fact his whole history is unknown save by himself. He chooses to keep everything an absolute secret. He felt it's no one else's business.

The only information on him, started but a few years ago. With him taking a job to kill a senator. It was simple, quick and clean. He blasted the man's head from his shoulders and moved on. It wasnt until several months later that he found he had been spotted, and named. He chose to keep the name, and soon it was his name. His original having been forgotten.

KILLS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Lol thanking you happily oh green one...BUT...lol this is the original character sheet for the character he used to be. I got tired of my mando and made him Sith. I believe I have the bio still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom