Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jawamart

jawa-logo-gold-bk.jpg

Logo from Jawa Motercycles

Corporation Name: Jawamart
Headquarters: Tatooine, Mos Eisley
Locations: Tatooine, Mos Eisley (Only one location, Makkik's store)
Operations: Selling junk, pawning goods, used podracers, pre-owned ships, old weapons, everyday stuff, knick knacks, and just about everything else.

Rationale: Jawas are known for salvaging and selling just about everything from droids to starfighters, and it's a common sight on Tatooine to see a jawa sandcrawler tribe trying to peddle just about anything to moisture farmers or locals. But Makkik and his family had an idea; if they had a larger more permanent location, they could easily make alot more, as well as encourage people to sell their junk to them! Which, of course, would mean more things to sell. So Makkik and his family traveled to mos eisly, where they founded Jawamart, a small junk shop / pawn shop where they could buy and sell anything from forks to droids. Since then, the shop has done extremely well, and anyone looking for machinery, droids, or one of Makkik's.... projects... often travel to Mos Eisley just for Jawamart.

Tier: 1

Description: Jawamart will buy anything you have to sell, refurbish, repair, and modify it, and then sell it for a huge profit. Walking in to Jawamart you could find anything from a brand new podracer, made from scratch as one of Makkik's projects, to a refurbished old starfighter, to used weapons, to discount Jawa robes. Jawamart will also allow you to pawn your items, which is the way they get a huge chunk of their merchandise to sell. If you're a particularly good friend of Makkik or his family, they may even accept a special order from you, where they'll make... just about everything. Basically, Jawamart can buy and sell anything, and is one of the largest junk shops, if not the largest, in Mos Eisly, the capital of Tatooine. Lastly, Makkik often sells some of his 'projects' at his shop, meaning you might even find unique machines, droids, and vehicles with very... interesting properties. Keep an eye out for them! Basically, if you need something on the planet, for a cheap price, go to Jawamart!

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Makkik"] your logo seems to be broken, you should fix that. Additionally I'd like you to give me a bit more on the rationale, a single paragraph should be fine. Add a few more lines to the description too and you will be solid.

[member="Jared Ovmar"] - Redid both. And the Logo isin't acitng up for me... I re-placed it, if it's still acting up for you i'll run it through tinypic and see if that fixes it. Could it possibly just be your computer?

Ty for judging. :)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Alright, I redid the submission a bit, fixed the logo for myself. Like the idea, we need more low-end companies which focuses on the... well literally the little people. Company approved, happy hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom