Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Jast Customs Auction

Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I was hoping to have more customs available for this auction, but since things got a little crazy over at the Shipyards, this is what I got.

Nonetheless feast your eyes.

Daedelus: Custom YT-1300
This baby is the pinnacle of speed a reliability. Not a ton of guns, but good enough for you to get where you need to be, without getting your stuff taken.

Bidding will be unique. I'll take a Barter or Cash. Your choice, though I'll lean closer to barter than anything.

Bidding will end Sun 12:00 EST.

Have fun and be courteous.

Leo reclined in his chair in the slightly revamped office-space of the Vandermolen Estate, casually browsing through the various company auctions on the Holo-net until one caught his eye. He wasn't stupid, Leo had obviously used an encrypted account to send the public message. Even on a board as open as this one was, slicers were everywhere, and if you ticked the wrong people off, you could land in some pretty hot water.

He sent the message;

/Jast Customs...:

I realise that the auction seems to have ended a few galactic standard days ago, however she seems pretty dead. As such, to provide you with the business you diverse, I, as a private buyer will offer you 150,000 credits and the additional providence of the aid of a master force user to aid you in any gathering, research or miscellaneous objective that you as a company provider may require.

note that by taking my offer, you will be keeping this lovely ship out of the hands of pirate scum who plan to replicate it and re-sell it off to others, most likely destroying the original in the process. You also have my guarantee that she will be kept in perfect order and will be used for good around here in the outer rim. Should you consider my offer, reply with a private message with the payment details enclosed.

Sincerely, a private buyer..\

Leo grinned a sheepish grin as he waited eagerly for a response.

| [member="Hala Jast"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom