Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jak Black

@[member="Morna Imura"]
I know the whole Croke thing.
But if the weight is supposed to match the height (illusion weight and height) it would have to be more.
Just a note.

Jak Black said:
Stop pointing out flaws! I am new to the entire roleplaying thing so give me a break.
It's okay bro. Some of us just forgot about humans needing sleep, and might be a tad tired. (it's past midnight here)
If you have any questions, just ask.
But remember: Have fun!
If anyone seems like they're being rude, they're probably just trying to be helpful. Sometimes the internet makes us come off differently then we intend.

Jak Black

J
Yeah, I know that the Internet can make people look like absolute *insert really insulting swear word here*

@[member="Elani Zambrano"] i am cute and cuddely till the day i become a man of 8 feet and can crush a tiny person with my hand SMASH

Digging the Crokes, @[member="Shaco"] is defiantly starting an army here.

Yeah... I'm Shaco and I doubt you'll have a friend in him. As has been said. Sith are cold and merciless, you'd need to be a female croke to appeal to him. Now he would make your acquaintance and try to manipulate you into doing his bidding...

I haven't fully read the Bio yet, but I'm about to do that. There us one thing I need to point out though, Wookieepedia states that a Croke may cast their Illusionary Form up to 3m in size. 5-something won't work.

EDIT: I've noticed you changed that good. The strength though isn't necessary. It would be depicted based on the illusion that you're placing in the mind of the onlookers.

EDIT #2: And you never being seen in your form contradicts with your history if the Sith forced you to learn a more intimidating form. This can easily be fixed by a few means... removal of that sentence from yore bio, change it to your anger from being captured forced the change in some way, or change it to his first form and incorporate that in some way.

It would make more sense and allow you to maintain your anonymity, if that is what you are seeking to do. If you want any more help tag me, I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to the Crokes. Rokur Gepta has always been my favorite character within the SW universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom