Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Jaivant Graush

Darth Rudis

D

lPOTlux.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Want to do a story idea I had with my characters. (This bounty is on the younger version of the same character posting this bounty, that is probably confusing, but that's okay. Don't think about it too much)
  • Compensation: Factory item commission (anything is fine, be it a starship or alchemy creation or literally anything that won't get instantly denied - just make sure you know what you want and that you let me know.)
  • Cause(s): Kid has an inheritance worth more than some planets. We're also related, in a manner of speaking.
  • Target Involvement: Account hasn't been made yet, but I am the writer so consider this bounty as my consent.

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Name of Bounty: Jaivant Graush (or Kuhn, depending on perspectives)
  • Name of Contractor: Darth Rudis
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 4 (High)
  • Condition: Alive only, preferably unharmed or at least with all limbs attached.
  • Additional Info: Is currently living with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , mother was Lily Kuhn, psychological fear of fire, should be about mid-teens at the time of writing, might be a little weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom