Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaime the Rock

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
5493c257-ae89-4531-a8c5-5d83556c2300_zps87d3d022.jpg
His First, and Favorite, Form
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Jaime
FACTION: None

SPECIES: Shi’ido
SEX: Refers to themselves as he unless female
HEIGHT: Varies
WEIGHT: Varies
EYES: Sometimes have no eyes
HAIR: Sometimes have no hair
SKIN: Varies
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Describe in moderate detail the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

+ Shi’ido Shapeshifting Mastery: The one thing that Jaime is a master at is shapeshifting. He is better at it than many of his species. He mastered becoming something completely different than a humanoid at a very young age. Through many years he can change from a small pebble to a humanoid in under a minute then back after two. Jaime is incredibly convincing as a normal person. And a rock, expert as a rock.

+/- Just a Simple Man…: While he has many skills, Jaime is a master of none. He likes being a normal person.

- Not All There: Being that he has spent a good portion of his life as an inanimate object, Jaime is a little socially awkward.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Jaime hates having the spotlight on him and cowers away from promotions or taking a big role.

APPEARANCE:
Being a shapeshifter, he can change his look anytime from a hardworking man to a sexy lady to his favorite form, a rock.

BIOGRAPHY:

Unlike most Shi’ido, Jaime was born on Onderon. Abandoned he learned the first form to shape shift into, a simple rock. Through it he simply observed the world as a rock. He learned how to be a normal person and his curiosity of the world began to grow. Eventually he gained the courage to shift into a normal being and travel the galaxy. He learned many skills, social and physical. He took many jobs that had him work as an average man/woman, doing menial labor and many other seemingly dead end jobs no one else will want. The few times he found himself being important he hated it and changed into something normal and simple.

He found that no matter what form he took, he always enjoyed being a simple rock and found himself slipping back to an inanimate object. He loves simply seeing the world around him in all of its beauty and wonder without censorship.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

None

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
It's funny that all of you mention wanting a pet rock because that is exactly the RP I was planning with this character. So...who wants a pet rock?!

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
[member="Erinyes Draclau"] [member="Jaime"]

I RP'ed having pet rocks before anyone else! 27 of them so far!

<_< I don't have a good history with my pet rocks. But Rock XXIV saved the galaxy by getting lodged in the hyperdrive of a Sith star destroyer and destroying it!
Another galaxy, another time.
But still, I wanna bet rock!

*Eyes the scary Draclau* I want TWO pet rocks! You will be Rocky XXIX! :D

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Well, [member="Jannik Morlandt"] came recommended by two people but [member="Kalinai Soluza"] has experience with pet rocks...
Hard to decide.

Isn't fun being a rock, [member="Erinyes Draclau"]? Simply watch the world go on around you? *Relaxed sigh*

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
There is one way we can settle this. Find the rock [member="Jannik Morlandt"] and [member="Kalinai Soluza"]! Here is the link! You could join if you want [member="Erinyes Draclau"], or anyone really.

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
Jannik Morlandt said:
Ah'd be wary o'this, @Jaime. Granted, she does 'ave a great deal o'experience.

[member="Kalinai Soluza"] - Oi! [member="Erinyes Draclau"] isn't scary. She just 'as a wee bit o'weirdness aboot 'er... is all. Just a bit.
*Eyes* Are you laughter cracking at me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom