Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Jaeger Solutions - Now Offering Shares!

XmIqK5X.png

Today, Galaxy, Jaeger Solutions opens up its shares to the public market. The renown war company known for its off the wall designs, and brutally efficient warfare capacity offers now nearly 15% of the company's shares to the greater open market. Nearly one million shares have been sent out, and a number of announcements fill the holonet, most notably for the various investors of the galaxy. What is sought is investors, those who have enough credits to help further Jaeger's expansion into the galaxy.

Those who invest are offered one of three options;

Option One - 15 Million Credits:
8% Company Shares
Full Access to Jaeger's Products regardless of affiliation or production value.
Yearly Dividends guaranteed at 200k Credits, at minimum.
One Custom Creation
Life Time Access To The Technicolor Beat

Option Two - 7.5 Million Credits:
4% Company Shares
Yearly Dividends guaranteed at 200k Credits, at minimum.
Life Time Access to The Technicolor Beat

Option Three - 5.6 Million Credits:
3% Company Shares
Yearly Dividends guaranteed at 100k Credits, at minimum.

Buy in now, before your pass at one of the smartest investments is passed up! This message is endorsed, produced, and created by Jaeger Solutions, all copyrights withheld and trademarks applicable. Under Jaeger, any transgression on product copyrights will be met with not only legal action, but direct military intervention should the need arise. All conflicts are endorsed by a number of intergalactic agencies, and warning of this saves Jaeger from all legal implications.

[member="Aver Brand"]

Credits look good. A secondary contractual agreement would be sent before the credits would be authorized, and should the fine print look fine then all would be well. A pleasure doing business with you.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
To Jaeger Solutions;

It has come to my attention that you are offering up significant portions of shares of your company. We at JSA would like to purchase 3% of these shares. We are prepared to offer up to twice the asked price in order to secure this position. Attached is proof of funds; we would greatly appreciate a response as soon as is convenient.

Thank you very much for your time;

Jak Sandrow
CEO - JSA, JSC

Attached:

tumblr_ozx03bCYHZ1wgdhjeo1_400.png

[member="The Slave"]

I do not have much to offer though hopefully this makes some cut into it. I wish for 3% of the company, in exchange while I do not have credits, I will offer to design three Starships between Starfighter and Corvette. In addition, Jaeger Solutions will have full rights to the designs, production and manufacturing, I only provide the blueprints.

OR

I offer to design for you a unique vehicle that will prove to be a force of destruction. Full design, production and manufacturing is yours with your full rights...the one planned on is already Code Named "Cognus".

I leave the offer on the table, if you are ever interested.

[member="The Slave"]

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Darth Metus"]

With only 15% of the company up for sale as of current, those offers will have to be denied. There is still the 4% open, with the priority engagement should Jaeger sell further shares. Would you be alright with that instead?

[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Following a secondary transaction, contractual agreement, and receipt, the sale would be finalized and the shares would be put in your name. Thank you for doing business.

[member="Haon Hafey"]

Due to Jaeger's iconic stylings, they have no use for outside contracting in terms of ships. Each must be designed and imparted stylings through authorized channels, though they will give you the chance to convince them. Privately message the designs, or rough ideas, to said private inbox; and we'll see where we can go from there.

The Bloodstone's Privateer Alliance would like it to be know if you ever decide to sell a bigger stake around the area of 30-50% we might be interested at this point 8% is to small of a investment, but we will make a standing offer of 3% equity mark up, of every one who bought any of your stock, the payment can be made in tech or credit. and as i said before that is a open offer on the 30-50% Have a nice day friend. [member="Cairyn Midore"] [member="The Slave"] [member="Aver Brand"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Jak Sandrow"] [member="Haon Hafey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom