Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Remmington

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
tumblr_mxa7lnwUSJ1s7v9b8o1_500.png

NAME: Jacob Remmington
FACTION:
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 148 pounds
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
+ Martial arts training
+ Weapons training
+ Very agile
+ Anonymity

WEAKNESSES:
- He is overconfident, and often boasts.
- Often intentionally leaves a trail to others chasing him.

SHIP:

BIOGRAPHY: Not very much is known about Jacob, or even if that is his real birth name. Most recent events involving him are very vague and ill-described. Currently residing on Coruscant, he is commonly seen in a black and red durasteel suit with a red helmet. He has extensive training in martial arts and using his body to its extents, giving him extreme agility. Very few people know him personally, and even fewer have seen his face.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
@[member="Mirshen"] Sorry, didn't know there was another Red Hood lookalike here. Also edited my title pic so our bios don't look like exact duplicates.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] True, but at least i'm not mentally insane.

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
It's nothing really. I mean, if you go by strictly looks, I have 6 crossovers. But the only real crossover I have is @[member="Scarlet Faith"]. This character, i'm only using Red Hood for the armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom