Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jack Tony Rodriguez III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jack "Tony" Rodriguez III
Loyalties: Ross Jusik
Role: Pet, Friend, and murderous carnivore
Development Threads: Stolen from Zoo, skirmish http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62646-operation-regicide-teamroflstomp-vs-murder-puppy/page-2#entry934779
A team of about six and myself were planning to raid the Palace over an insult to a Mando's honor at a peace summit. As we were preparing about four fleets showed up in orbit at the same time, so we went on a vandalism spree and knocked a bunch of stuff over, stole a chair. I went into the local zoo and stole a tiger cub. It's essentially still a child so I kinda just took him.
Species: Keshiri White Tiger
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Blue Eyes, white with black stripes,
Personality: Mirrors Jusik, though being a feline maintains a strong streak of independence
Weapon of Choice: Cunning, predatory instinct, claws, teeth
Wealth: None
Combat Function: Once he gets larger, eating enemies and crushing their bones with his mighty paws.

Weakness: He's a tiger. Can't fly a starship, own property, vote, shoot a blaster, fight with a melee weapon, talk, read, use the force, fly, has the intelligence of an animal.
Skills: Alpha Predator
Notable Possessions: Collar with full name and owners address/holonet contact info
Other Notes: Stolen from the Kesh Capital Zoo by Ross during a vandalism spree with friends.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

A team of about six and myself were planning to raid the Palace over an insult to a Mando's honor at a peace summit. As we were preparing about four fleets showed up in orbit at the same time, so we went on a vandalism spree and knocked a bunch of stuff over, stole a chair. I went into the local zoo and stole a tiger cub. It's essentially still a child so I kinda just took him.

Can't fly a starship, own property, vote, shoot a blaster, fight with a melee weapon, talk, read, use the force, fly, has the intelligence of an animal.

Ross Jusik said:
Can you throw that into the submission, above please.

[member="Ross Jusik"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom