Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack of all trades Nightclub (Social) (Open)

Assantium donned his black pinstripe suit as he docked his luxury ship atop the "Jack of all trades night club"
eyeing the dancers as he walks to the bar he seems to quickly exchange some documents with another sharply dressed human, before ordering his usual flameout. Today was the day he was ready to do business, he just needed to find the right high end scumbags like himself, be it black sun, red raven, independent, corrupt governors or crime familys, they were all to be found here.

He walked upstairs and sat in a private VIP booth, still getting a good look at everyone but distancing himself from the music so he could think straight, before he pulled out his holophone and began to take notes.

Jacob Huze

J
Leon In a nightclub...of course what else would he do sit at home and talk to the wall....not that he didn't do that. Leon walked into the Jack Of All Trades Nightclub and smiled, All the dancing, drinks, and of course people to dance with. But instead Leon went upstairs near a V.I.P area and smiled, he looked at the guard.

"Hey man, I think there is a fight downstairs." Leon smiled as the man ran off, he then walked right in to the V.I.P area and noticed a man simply watching, after making himself a drink he sat next to him.

"I'm Leon Covac...Nice to meet you."

[member="Assantium"]

"Fetch my drink, Ewok." Ordered a deep voice that controlled the small furry creature.
Mincaíkk trotted towards the bar and jumped onto a stool. His efforts to reach the drink on the bar were pointless as his short chubby arms prevented it.
Would it be possible... to use the Force? Despite not undergoing any training, this Ewok was feeling confident that his Force-sensitive past would help him.
Mincaíkk focused on the drink until... clink. The glass made a slight noise as it flew over the bar surface.
"Labu labu?" Mincaíkk said, asking how much of the drink he should pour into the cyborg's medicine implant.
The cyborg became impatient. "Pour it all in; it's all you're good for anyway."

Jacob Huze

J
Leon smiled...

"Help me? I thought we were going to have a conversation, What's your name?"

Leon smiled as he sipped his Corellian Whiskey.

Sal Valentino

Real power can't be given. It must be taken.
Sal strode out from the backroom, fresh from winning a game of poker. He looked to one of his guards, "Get those punk outta there and make sure they pay up." The mob boss ordered, shortly after flicking his wrist, allowing the suited man guard to leave and head back to the isolated room. Looking towards the VIP lounge, Sal noticed there was no seats free. That would not be acceptable. He owned the club, and he needed a seat. "Move those two." The aging man pointed towards a couple, a man and woman on what seemed to be a date.

After the order was given, the remaining dark clothed guards moved to the victims and began dragging them away from the table. As the couple struggled to get free, Sal began to chuckle. He found joy in others misery, one of many reasons he was a very dangerous and successful crime lord.

Sitting in his claimed seat, Sal watch those around him. Most he knew, and they all knew him. The patrons that surrounded him constantly gave him weary glances, fearing the shark-like man. No waiter dare even serve the man incase his anger needed to be dealt with in some way. However, Sal did not threaten, hurt or rob anybody. In fact he didn't even move. He just sat in his seat. Watching his guests. Watching his prey.

[member="Leon Covac"]
[member="Mincaíkk"]
[member="Assantium"]

Mincaíkk whimpered as the established mob boss sat in silence, almost as if waiting to give an order.
"Hutar!" He said to his master.
"There is no "danger", Ewok. Be silent." The master snapped back.

"That's our man. Slip it into his drink, Ewok." The master of Mincaíkk ordered him to do so but Mincaíkk was not too enthusiastic.
"Chaaa? Esa?" the Ewok asked.
"Let's just say he's been voted off." He handed Mincaíkk a small stoppered vial that was full to the brim of magenta liquid.
Avoiding being seen, Mincaíkk scurried under the tables until he was in direct view of Valentino. Remembering his freedom (and the shock-collar around his neck), Mincaíkk hoped this would be his last task.
Every time Sal said something to one of his guests, Mincaíkk flinched a little. This wouldn't be easy. Until he noticed a small mouse droid hiding behind Sal's barstool.
He whispered something in his language to attract the attention of the mouse droid. Seeing Mincaíkk's dark Ewok eyes, it made a series of noises that could indicate communication.
The droid ran away from his position and caught the attention of Sal's guards who took out their weapons on sight. During this distraction, Mincaíkk peeked over the table and spiked Valentino's drink with the vial's contents. Several other members of the VIP lounge saw this ruckus and took note of the situation.

[member="Sal Valentino"]
[member="Assantium"]
[member="Leon Covac"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom