Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location J Mine-603

Status
Not open for further replies.
b78395b71c2bd8db4da3164ae01f0a6e_original.jpg

Name: J Mine-603

Image Source: DIS GUY
Classification: Small mining town

Location: Aeten II, located on a mountain nestled between two peaks and next to a lava flow.
Affiliation: SocMin Fed, a subsidiary of Justice Shipping

Population: Rural
Demographics: 36% Human, 24% Wookiee, 22% Twe’lik, 20% Other

Points of Interest: Stygum mine

Description: Founded quite some time ago J Mine-603 for a long time was nothing more than a prospector village; miners would come in, get a small fortune off the precious crystals growing on the planet, then leave and spend it all. This cycle continued as it seemingly would for ages until it vanished form the map, taken over by a set of pirates who were intent on making the small town their base of operation. James Justice heard of this through rumors and hearsay and sent three of his employees to go check on it, perhaps to take it, perhaps to do a rescue and assist. Together [member="Stardust"] [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Dominik Borra"] took over the base. Afterwards, James Justice saw this as a chance to employ some of the less fortunate people that Justice Shipping came across.
With his belief in giving second chances and social help through employment and enablement, James began employing liberated slaves and the dirt poor to this cause, paying them just over minimum wage. With this money and the free training given to them for mid-skill labor to mine and keep the town running through barkeeping, cooking, construction, and other things needed for making a rustic, working small town.

Intent: A location for Justice Shipping, its employees, subsidiaries, and allies can use to do dev threads for Stygum mining.

Links: Dev Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom