Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location J-5621 Trade Station [Svivren System]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
homeworld-space_00330879.jpg
  • Intent: To give an export location for Sohn's Mining Company and increase Svivren's Trade
  • ​Image Credit: Here
  • Canon: Yes
  • Links: Svivren, Trade Station, Purchase
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Space Station Name: J-5421 Trade Station
  • Station Model: Jast Trade Station
  • Classification: Merchant/Trade
  • Affiliation: Svivreni Trade Alliance
  • Population: Moderately Populated
  • Demographics: 52% Svivreni, 41% Human, 7% Others
  • Accessibility: Very public, however security does keep out all criminals
  • Description: The trade station is massive and symbolizes the economy strength of Svivren. A huge bulge of light from the many buildings and areas completely surrounds the station. All types of ships enter, stay, and leave at a constant rate with the occasional battleships enforcing the law.
SECURITY
Average
  • 1,200 armed guards

POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Refueling station
  • Repair Docks
  • Hospital Wards (W/Advanced Medical Droids)
  • Bars and Clubs
  • Main and Secondary Hangars are located around the station
  • Hundreds of Space Motels scattered
  • Buisness buildings is inner core levels
  • Racing circuit around the lower levels, (For Podracing or Swoop Racing)
  • Chop Shops (Lower Levels and Optional)
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Sohn's Mining Company needed a location to export most of its products, so a trade station was purchased. To pay for its heavy maintenance, the company decided to donate it to the Svivren government as long as they promised to give major export rights and core buisness areas to the company's control. J-521 Trade Station was only just recently approved and set up in Svivren space, now leading as the largest Svivren export location.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I've searched the company's marketplace thread and I could only find two entries where you've purchase a Mining Station and a couple of ships but no mention of a Trade Station.

Have you done the purchase at all? If not, I suggest that you do that and amend this part if you want to actually own a Trade Station in-character.

Affiliation: Svivren Government
Please link the Svivreni Trade Alliance.

Description: [Provide a short paragraph that describes this location at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in points of interest below.]
You're missing this part of the template under "Setting Information".

[member="Samsay Sohn"]

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
The purchase had been made, I believe you have accidentally missed it. On the second entry for a purchase, I did buy a trade station and it is right over the mining station order.

The rest has been edited.

[member="Arekk"]

[member="Samsay Sohn"] | [member="Arekk"]

For the most part this is pretty much fine, nice little flavor trade location. But before I can stamp this you will need to remove the starfighters from your defenses, specifically because the trade station states that it doesn't have any room in its hangars for starfighters squadrons.

You can potentially replace them with some security droids or just leave it with the security guards you already have.

1500 seemed a bit much at first glance, but considering this station is around 5KM that seems a bit more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom