Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Iveri Senadre

quanxi-devil-hunter-chainsaw-man-thumb.jpg
145643-quanxi-devil-hunter-chainsaw-man-katana-4k-quality.jpg

Iveri Senadre
Character theme: Tenderness - Yaroslav Molochnyk
Species: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Human?so=search
Birthplace: Brentaal IV
Current world: Rothana
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Force Sensitive: Yes
Sexual orientation: Asexual/Panromantic

Physical description:

A rather tall figure with one missing eye covered by a patch, tense, usually clenched into a fist all scratched, dried up and slightly hardened fingers, icy dark grey eyes constantly staring somewhere outside of the surrounding reality, the constant smell of cigarettes coming from her mouth, dead grey hair down to the middle of the back in a wilted ponytail, overall a very muscular and physically perfected body with three very heavy katanas in scabbards on the back and skin of white matte colour, mottled with sweat marks from constant training and active lifestyle, in constant stress and contact with risky situations putting one's life under almost endless harm and threat.

Inventory:

Three heavy katanas made out of phrick and other unique alloy.

Personality and beliefs:

A great lover of snow-covered and perpetually windswept peaks of the Rothanian mountains and representative of the most stable and independent groups of multi-class research-engineers, chipped away after a massive attack on the last worker in a factory manufacturing some of the highest quality medical systems and assistance with partial or total biological body replacement Iveri has been known since her first day on this planet for her sincere straightforwardness, conscientious attitude towards all creatures and problems, and at the same time for her peculiar mindset,divided between hatred for the aristocratic blood of a wealthy trading house and a truly phric-like, firm determination to achieve by his own efforts the most optimal balance of power, regardless of neither the regalia nor the influence of his opponents, which makes Iveri the most down-to-earth representative of her abandoned family, who does not recognise any authority, free in her certain special belief in the metaphysical essence of her new home, which she in a sense personifies, and of course a passionate fighter for the equal rights of everyone to feel a pinch of love and a drop of horror of life to understand what it means to be alive.

Strengths:

1)The burden of the steel - the weight of the katana, its aura, the movements between the different air winds, the smell, taste, temperature, the breath of one's body, the utmost concentration, sharpness and precision, combined with the complete interconnectedness between yourself and your extension, over decades of training and defence of humanitarian missions, has brought Iveri's mastery of the triple katana into a separate art form, independently and alone developed and used both in fighting and leading her own special lifestyle high in the mountains, far away from everyone.
2)In the shadow of nature - the best that a woman who has lost everything can hope for is herself and that which created you - the chaotic order and horror of the phenomena of nature. In order not to lose oneself and to settle down where most likely no one will find you and where you can feel the special unity between your rough outer mask and your inner longing for the abyss, there is and will be a test of nature - omnipresent, eternal and cruel in all its diversity and abomination, in the bosom of which Iveri felt her connection to the force particularly strongly, and using its principles she combined her admirable mastery of cold weapons and a deep sense of the world around her into her own rhythm of life, heartbeat and existence, gaze and awareness, which turned her into a faithful ally to the noblest and most powerful force-sensitive individuals of the era, and at the same time prepared her for a new attempt to search for something that may not exist.

Weaknesses:

1)The disease of loss - in its desire to comprehend life and all its embellishments, every living being must pass through rivers of blood and gardens of dreams, contaminated waters of happiness and rotten bodies , covered by a sudden cascade of autumn leaves falling from the local trees in their almost unlikely attempt to reach with their hands to the glow of the fire ahead of them and even then not to burn in the rays of the star - their own treasure trove of hopes and forgiveness, of which Iveri fell prey, turning her gaze to where there was nothing and no one. ...losing everything...Which is why Iveri's gaze now always reflexively looks somewhere to the side, looking for something, someone, perhaps even a feeling or a concept that does not exist anywhere in the whole universe...which makes us all truly alive.....
2)The last day of summer - probably one of the deepest wounds inflicted by life and Iveri's own choices to herself was her decision to remain faithful to justice and love, which eventually took from her not literally her family and acquaintances, but literally the lives of those whom for decades she could call friends with the deepest respect and trust because of her desire to save everyone at once, which led the girl's fate to the Mandalorian Enclave, and eventually nurtured in her the feeling of never having found the meaning of the word "live", which gave birth to countless sleepless nights, the habit of constant smoking, the external absence of any emotions at all and the desire of not revealing her soul to anyone, only to maintain a certain standardised and formalized socially pleasant character of relationships and to avoid attempts, both her own and those of others, to build deeper emotional connections and understand the inner world of herself.

History:

The following documentation is the poetised sketches of one of Iveri's close friends, on the day of the mass bombing of the 14th High-end Medical Products Factory in the green sector located in the boiler room premises who met unfortunate death , this version will reproduce the original version in the semantic and descriptive richness of the anonymous author of the work.

"A brief biography of Iveri Senadre, my grey-winged angel and simple friend from work group 4"

Sometimes it is not easy to fit even a tiny bit of the life we are going to talk about on such wrinkled, sometimes wet and yellowed pages. But the discovery of this life by me was one of the most surprising encounters of my life. I was only about 20 years old at the time, and like any creative person I was in a hurry to test my own strength and to check how much I could achieve and what prospects were opening up before me. To be honest, at the local college I was often called a naive romantic and therefore my first encounter with reality was, to put it mildly, not under the best conditions. I am certainly not a writer, but I will try to give you a brief outline of my first acquaintance with her. It was about late autumn, and I was temporarily staying with my mother, who had gone on important business to the capital, where the annual congress of the leading trade conglomerates representing the economic interests of the planetary elite was being held, as instructed by my parents, it was necessary to be trained so that I could give the impression of being sufficiently knowledgeable and familiar with the latest trends in providing psychological and first aid to civilians at any time of the day and anywhere my foot went when choosing an employer. To be honest, it was boring to sit for an hour and a half and listen to all the technical details of bandaging wounds, so I quickly put on a light jacket and ran outside and rushed to the nearest shop to buy a couple of new tourist cards, which introduced the sights of the city and the upcoming engineering megaprojects and then with girlfriends to discuss the absurdity and stupidity of our "free and equal" government, where once a year a chairman was chosen from the most progressive and open to new changes. On the way I began to notice a strange pandemonium, someone's loud shouts and two or three dozen elite guards, all dressed in golden-white armoured uniforms, from which I could tell that they were the personal guards of the House of Naivia, in short, the big bosses on our planet, I was about to stop, in case again some internal scandals and proceedings with pulling over the economic carpet of all sorts of goodies and numbers with long as rattlesnake rivers in the wild forests, but in the end I decided, why not, and sharply heading straight into the thick of the people, I eventually surfaced on the other side of the virtual shore - at the entrance to the shop and went inside, with almost lucky dexterity squeezing through the huge semi-mechanical bodies of the two-metre giants guarding the small tourist shop from the unknown. And then such a picture with sharp movements of the artist's hand was drawn before me... A rather tall, muscular girl, a couple of years younger than me, put her hand over the seller and shouted sternly enough to him. "How dare you put such fantastic guides on display! We are a planet of crazy marketing managers, who only need to draw a couple of pictures, add some quasi-historical facts to them and smear it all with the label "meets the latest quality standards". Put that away quickly and tell me in front of me exactly what laws you have just broken and how you plan to get out of this situation! In the name of justice and out of respect for our multicultural world, I will not put you in custody for a few days...Especially since all of this.... Just another argument in favour of the fact that from the very top to the very bottom, my own family has already forgotten that they are dealing with living, thinking subjects and not with some rational, perfect robots without feelings, which are only subject to our analytical meta-analyses and big data collected over decades and constantly monitoring 65 billion living intelligent citizens!" At the same time, her older brother stood next to the girl and looked at both her and the salesman with menacing eyes, as if her words and the salesman's facial expression, ready to disappear in the dark street, had infringed on the ego of the representative of the very top of the planetary hierarchy, with only a few icy, like the walls in an unheated room during winter, and eerily sick words coming out of his mouth.... "I'm tired Iveri....You're free..." Two decades have passed, and if it wasn't for my decision to protect the girl from the thunderous decision of the head of the family, I would never have met her...My freedom and my breath...Iveri Senadre.... During this time she had a lot to tell about herself, on the basis of which I put in a convenient for reading time frame, leaving them all without further changes...And with full confidence in the thoughts and feelings of her friend, who taught me to really live.

Iveri was born into an honourable and renowned aristocratic Naivian family, the birth was successful and the girl did not have any abnormalities or mutations at the genetic level, because of which the doctors predicted a very talented and confident child for the family. By the age of 6 the first ideological-conceptual deviations began to appear in the girl, Iveri often argued with her close brothers and sisters about the rules of their board games, that it is impossible to invent your own rules during the game from scratch, that the author has already invented everything and it is only necessary to maintain balance in your actions and not to give anyone even a hint of an attempt to steal a piece of freedom of another living organism, which in the beginning brought a slight smile to the girl's mother. After a couple of more years of primary academic education, and at the age of 10 Iveri visited an elite closed school for the first time for a trial lecture on galactic economic-financial relations and the basics of planetary geopolitics, where she got into a fight with the son of another powerful family over his comparison of ordinary citizens with the smallest coin that was used in the economy of Brentaal in those days, in what could be seen the first sprouts of that unbridled tenderness, outwardly expressed in rather barbed and rude attempts to keep all sides of a potential conflict in some semblance of balance and honour towards each other, why Iveri was not admitted to the institution even after a year and at the same time a test was conducted and the girl had confirmed force powers. By about the age of 13, Iveri first travelled with her mother to an all-galactic gathering of leading academics in an attempt by her parents to show the child that there are areas of knowledge in the world where she could find some association with the ideal world inside her head, but to their dismay, the girl broke several hologram displays and criticised the imperfection and corruption of the modern system of science and its purely monetary and material focus. The next 7 years represent a smooth increase in the frequency and magnitude of Iveri's conflicts with family members, from claims about the special privileges and rights of direct blood brothers and cousins to in later times almost degenerating into physical fights and emotional profanities about the abyss between the real state of affairs and that world of high ideal spheres in which the entire aristocratic upper class of Brentaal dwelt and never came back to earth. A couple of days before her twentieth birthday, Iveri officially left the family, stripping herself of all titles and any reminders of her connection to the "peaceful demons of Brentaal", and together with me went travelling across the galaxy, sometimes separating for a couple of years, and then reuniting again.... It is difficult to say exactly about all the planets where Iveri was, worked and lived, but there were more than a dozen and even a hundred of them, but the main mystery for me has always been and remains the reason for the loss of her eye...according to her own words it was purely skin-chemical disease due to constant contact with hazardous waste on an unknown rubbish planet, but I personally think that here lies some deeper mystery.... from which Iveri returned at the age of about 35 as a completely lonely and antisocial person already on the planet Rothana, where under the auspices of Mandlorian Enclave and the now little known corporation for research and development of medical alternatives to the biological body within the framework of secret programmes for the return of fighters from warfare spaces to a less stable psychological-physiological and biological-physical state of the body, she is still working as a researcher-engineer of a multidisciplinary class, which includes both the simultaneous creation of medical and biomedical alternatives to the biological body. Iveri's speciality weapon, a special katana made of phric and other highly resistant materials. Iveri spent more than one night with me, telling me about her crazy adventures and encounters with various killers, maniacs and sometimes peaceful travellers, always with a certain mien or rather regret that what she was looking for was still missing.
But I still hope and will continue to believe that wherever you find yourself in the galaxy, in whatever fierce conflict you have to take sides, you will always make the right decision and find the right campaign...Iveri, bearer of infinite justice and the deepest purity of soul...May your blade and determined gaze continue to pierce the way in this mad creation of a nameless god...Good luck to you in everything....
Yours...
XX/XX/XXXX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom