Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've seen that face, before... And that one... And that one, too. (Yuuthayn)

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
The large Vong sighed quietly, shaking his head again. Scared of her own appearance, huh? This woman was an odd one, for sure. He'd slowly become used to people being shocked by his appearance the first time they met him. He unexpectedly, even to himself, squeezed the woman's hand gently, and his voice became quiet again.

"I judge for myself, if I'm going to... And it's absolutely wrong to be scared of your own form. I spent too long like that."

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
I looked up at him. "Why would you be afraid of what you look like? You're big, and green, and perfectly capable of crushing in the skulls of all the people who even look at you wrong," I joked. I could take a form like that, too, if I chose to. But it was false. His was real. We were two entirely different beings. I hid behind mirages. People hid behind him, or from him depending on who they were to him.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
Durotar laughed at the memory of his own idiocy. He'd spent a decade and a half thinking he was some kind of freak of human mutation, but then he'd actually seen another Vong, and the realization had hit him hard.

"I used to tell people I was human. Even as a kid I was about a foot taller than everybody else... And green, obviously. I got called a freak of nature, beat up, and left out to die. Of course, I found out that I could thump the guys ganging up on me, but that only made my life worse. I looked in the mirror, and tried to file my teeth down, and dye my skin paler... Totally didn't work."

He sighed happily at the memories of some of those fights, and took another draught of his rum.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
That was a surprising thing to hear. "I didn't grow up around children, so I didn't have anyone tease me. I just had parents who liked to voice their opinions of me a little too often." More like they told me how much of a disgrace I would be if I didn't do exactly what they wanted 24/7.
[member="Durotar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom