Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've seen that face, before... And that one... And that one, too. (Yuuthayn)

Durotar

Nine Feet of UNLIMITED POWAH!
Durotar was thoroughly enjoying himself, in this wonderful pirate den. Rishi was the best planet ever! Nobody stared at him oddly, because of his height, or because of the tusks protruding from his jaw. Booze was almost free, and all because these criminals, and the occasional Mandalorian, brought whatever they had back here and sold it to the 'governors' here. In reality, these officials were more corrupt than a Hutt.

So, the huge Vong Mandalorian-to-be was very much living it up, making friends and hunting large animals in the forest. And if he found something shiny to sell, all the better. He'd been going into the jungle two or three times a day for two weeks, and he was back in his previously fastidiously kept battle-trim. He'd acquired some questionably legal parts for his CR90, which now ran far faster and packed a much bigger punch than it should have.

His one regret was that he hadn't met anybody who really interested him. Being a huge, green, tusked thing didn't invite very good conversation on a planet chock full of strange aliens, he found, and women still wouldn't come near him. Even drinking was starting to pall for him.

He was, however, very excited to try to eat the meat of the large dinosaur-like lizard he'd killed earlier. It had plenty of good meat, and not a lot of bone, so he figured it would smell amazing.

[member='Yuuthayn Di'cantos']

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
This had to be the most entertaining spying job I'd taken yet. Rishi was a diversely criminal planet, with window after window of opportunities to blend in in a fun way. Speaking of which, I was using one of those windows at that very moment. I was a Vahla dancing girl, moving on a small stage next to a Twi'lek and a band for a bar's entertainment. Dancing was never an interest of mine, but that didn't mean I wasn't good at it. My current objective was to keep an eye on a certain Mandalorian hunter who'd been involved in some nasty undercover deals. If I could catch him in the act, I'd get a hefty sum of credits. At the moment, the Mandalorian's eyes were glued on my writhing form. Good. If he was interested in me, it would be a lot easier to follow him.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Now, Durotar didn't exactly feel like this was fair. He couldn't even be happy about the giant lizard he'd caught, because there was a pretty girl on the stage dancing around like some kind of cat. The huge Vong just sighed, and shook his head, annoyed with himself. That woman obviously wasn't ever going to even look at him, let alone actually let him take her out on a date. His eyes still wouldn't look away from her, though, even to drink. When the drink ended up sloshing onto him a bit, he swore loudly, and turned his attention away from the dancer to his spilled drink, and the heavily bearded man trying to take advantage of his distraction to steal some of his kill.

With cold glare, he dissuaded the little man from stealing his meat, and managed to dry himself off before turning to the barkeep, who was inquiring about how much would persuade the erstwhile hunter to part with his scaly prey.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

When the song came to an end, the Twi'lek took my hand and we bowed. Our shift was over. We came down from the stage while the next two dancers took our place. The Twi'lek went to go and talk with her own little group of friends. Fine by me. It gave me a chance to go and "change". I shifted my skimpy dancer's costume for a blue satin mini-dress and pumps that matched my eyes, even pulling back my caramel hair. Much more comfortable, but still gorgeous. I walked back out into the life of the bar. The hunter I was here for was sitting next to a very large Yuu-Zhan Vong. I glided over and casually sat down between the two of them. "One Corellian Prospector, please. On the rocks."
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar chuckled at the woman's choice of beverage, thoroughly enjoying his ale. When the bartender momentarily ignored the Vahla woman to haggle over the price of the lizard he'd killed. The huge Vong rolled his eyes, and gently knocked the man upside his head.

"Deal with the girl first, you cheap old coot. Then come back and lie to me about money. We both know how much a Prospector goes for in every other bar in the galaxy. But I'll argue with you later. Get the girl her drink, and then let me have your little joke."

He laughed louder than before, and grinned toothily at the woman, who was tall for a Vahla, but still short compared to his nine-foot bulk. There was something off about her, though. She looked too... built. People of her species were normally skinny little things, but flexible. The green-skinned colossus glanced over suddenly, and his scimitar was at the throat of a man who'd seemed to be trying to grab at the back of her dress. Coincidentally, the same man who'd been trying to steal the giant lizard from him, before. He looked down at the woman, and his grin widened.

"Now, what am I to do with this one, little lady? Does this black sword o' mine drink blood today?"

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I was a little surprised when the Vong told the bartender to serve me before he launched into his haggling. I could feel a hand gently trying to go up my skirt. As I turned my gaze to the culprit, the Vong was two steps ahead of me. Even offering to kill the poor sap for touching me. I smirked at the one with a blade pointed at his throat. "Bloodshed's been done in millions of bars before. I think it would be better if humiliation came into play," I said.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar laughed at the thought... What could he do to this little man, with just his bare hands? He could be chucked out a window, and good riddance, but there was something else he could do. He struck the man with the flat of the heavy blade, knocking him unconscious. With a slightly malicious smirk, he noticed the man on the other side of the woman literally quaking in his boots. With another laugh, the huge Vong poured the rest of a bucket of water being used to wash the floor over the man's head, waking him up and causing him to gasp loudly. The green-skinned giant smiled at the woman next to him, and gestured to the would-be thief.

"Well, I can't think of anything else to do to the sod. Your turn, lady."

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I looked down at the man for a moment. Standing up, I placed a foot on the man's chest. "Stealing from a woman is incredibly rude on your part, sir. I think you need to hand out for a while and think about your actions." I looked over at the massive coat rack on the far wall. grabbing the collar of his shirt, I dragged him up to it and hung him there. "There we go. You look much better as a wall ornament anyway."
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar grinned wider and chuckled again at the pretty little Vahla's solution. She was a fun one, at least, if unusual. It was too bad she'd probably laugh at him, or throw something, if he actually made any move for her. That was always the way: the giant green guy was funny and convenient, until he tried to hug you, and then he was a crazy perverted monster. He sighed at the thought, and just kept smiling gently at the woman.

"Well, I guess we can use his fingers as extra hooks. And maybe his skull to smash nuts on."

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I laughed, going back to my seat. I picked up my drink, sipping it a bit. "Maybe we could steal his clothes and watch him run naked through the streets." That's what I did all the time. Of course, I didn't look naked, but still. I looked over at the Vong with a friendly grin. "So, I don't believe I caught your name. I'm Serrin." I always came up with last-minute names for the people I played.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar smirked at the thought of torturing the man further, but just shrugged at the method itself. He didn't see much of a point to stealing the man's clothes, but he had another idea. His smile widened as he looked back down at the woman.

"We can set the monkey-lizards on 'im. That'll be funny."

When she introduced herself, he raised an eyebrow, and looked around a bit before coming up close and lowering his voice to a mutter.

"Your name might be true, but there's no way in hell you're a Vahla, love. You're too... built."

With a cough, he retreated a bit, and drank more of his rum.

"I won't tell anybody. Name's Durotar."

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

That was unexpected. It usually took a bit longer for smart people to figure out the truth. Oh well. I placed a hand under my chin. "Too built, huh? Well, I'll have to remember that one. Here, how's this look? Better?" As I spoke, I ever so slightly adjusted my structure, making myself look softer and more willowy. It made me slightly taller, too.
@Durator

Durotar

The huge Vong only raised an eyebrow at the woman's transformation, and then smiled when he put his rum down. He'd been fascinated by shape shifters for a long time, and the fact that this one seemed to be female certainly didn't take away from that interest. With his eyebrow still raised, he lowered his voice back down to the mutter.

"Much better. But the fact that you did that little trick makes it easier for me to guess who you are. You couldn't be a Clawdite, shifting weight like that. A Shi'ido, maybe? I dunno many other species that shift."

He didn't mention that there were several Shi'ido among the One Sith, or that he'd even worked for them. It didn't seem like a good idea for a Mandalorian-to-be to throw information like that around.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I gave Durotar a mischievous grin. "Very good Durotar. You certainly know your shifters. But your just a little bit... off...." I leaned up against the bar and looked up into his eyes. "I'm not pure-blood Shi'ido, unfortunately. I'd love it if I were...." Being part Chiss had it's benefits, sure. But something about it always made me feel impure or unclean in some way.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar smiled, and his eyes filled with amusement. He reached his hand out to gently take the shape-shifting woman's, and chuckled at her slightly wistful tone. The feeling of being 'impure' was what had made him stay away from the other Vong as a warrior of the Sith, and what was now keeping him from flying off to swear allegiance to the new Mandalore.

"And I'm not hardly any sort of true Vong. At least you can... shrink. Besides, would you really want to age as slowly as a baseline Shi'ido?"

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

"Aging slowly sounds like fun, though! More time to go around and freak the feth out of people." I said, smiling wide enough for my teeth to show. I didn't mind when Durotar took my hand in his larger one. I was never one to be fussy when it came to physical contact with others. Part of what I do involved being different people with different personalities and mannerisms, which meant that some of them were more "touchy-feely" than others.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

The gigantic Vong shook his head, momentarily turning his attention back to his drink, and then looking back at the Shi'ido-turned-Vahla. With a grin, he chuckled at the idea of the woman shifting just to scare people. It did sound like fun.

"Maybe later, we could teach some of these pirates a healthy respect for the two crazy aliens jumping out of the shadows at them. Force knows I'm scary enough."

He was pleased that the shape-shifting woman hadn't recoiled from his touch, but he didn't really know what that meant. Was she trying to use him for something, or get information out of him?

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I nodded. Now that was something I knew I could do. "Sounds good. But which corners would I leap out of, and what as?" We could definitely make this happen. It was simply a matter of precise planning and technique. I had, at this point, all but forgotten the person I was here to follow.
[member="Durotar"]

Durotar

Durotar smiled at the thought of having somebody to run around and have fun with, even if he'd rather have had her a bit closer than they were. But at her question, his smile widened. What, indeed?

"As long as it's surprising enough, you could turn into anything, right? Just gotta know who you're scaring, I guess. I doubt your real face is all that scary, though... Or why else would you walk around in disguise to intimidate people?"

He vaguely wondered what she actually looked like, in fact. He'd seen a Shi'ido whose 'true' form was a burly man not much shorter than the Vong himself. It had always fascinated the former Red Guard, the ability to shapeshift.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I shrugged. "Hm. I guess my true form would scare quite a few people, you're right. Sometimes, it even scares me." That couldn't be more true. I was a little disgusted with my appearance. Probably because my parents were always disgusted with it. They always found ways to drill their thoughts into my skull whenever I was around them. It still makes me angry, even today.
[member="Durotar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom