Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Got Thrills On The Mind (Synthea Trills)

[member="Synthea Trills"]

Nar Shaddaa, a place where almost all criminals go to for some down time, it was like a one big giant rest stop for thugs of all kinds. It was here that Felicia was thinking she could have some fun, as she stood in front of a booth for some sort of tea. She was hesitating on actually drinking this liquid, but she was thirsty.
When the man, clearly a human, was handing her the drink, she too handed the credits for it back.
"Thank you." She said closing her eyes with a smile to the man. She took a sip, and to her amazement, it was great. "Oh wow, this was really good." She nodded her head at the man, and walked away from the booth.
Now she was walking into a crowd, it was night time, and the neon lights reflected off everything, and it apparently had just rained, cause her foot was in a puddle in mid walk.
"Damn it!" She cursed under her breath, and shook her leg, and stepped around the puddle.
She wondered what Romeo was doing at this time, it was about morning for him. She shrugged.

Synthea stared down the street with deep blue eyes peering into one of the many puddles lining the street. She was back on Nar Shaddaa, a place that she never thought that she would return to again. The woman lifted her gaze then as she observed the many people going about their business and she realized that she was here for a purpose, a purpose that she had almost quickly forgotten about. She was here to seek out the one that had made the majority of her life miserable and to put an end to him. While she wasn't the most skilled with a weapon, or with any weapon at all, including the katana sheathed at her side and hidden by the long black coat that she wore, she figured that he would be too old to defend himself. She could take on an old man, well, at least she hoped that she could. The man wouldn’t remember her anyway, so she had hoped that he had fallen into a puddle and drowned in it or on his own vomit. She watched a woman, one with black hair and red eyes step away from a booth holding some cup of liquid and she actually looked like she enjoyed it.

“Good grief, the woman has gone mad.” She lightly mumbled to herself as her hands lifted to slide into the pockets of her black plain jacket. It was true, the woman was unaffiliated with anyone, never really finding a cause that suited her and her need to travel. A tongue darted out to slide along red painted lips before she decided that it might suit her to try the beverage itself, although, she glanced over towards the booth first. She spotted the man behind it and she observed him for a quiet moment, making sure that he wasn’t likely to attack anyone. It was then that a curse could be heard and Synthea glanced back to the stranger who was now shaking water off of her boot. A snicker rose to her lips as one of her hands lifted to then casually brush back her black mane while a thought came to mind. She could always talk to the other woman about the man that she was seeking information upon, but… Her gaze flickered over the woman’s form, before they settled upon the red hues. She didn’t actually look like a native Hutt.

Angling her head for yet another moment in silent thought, the woman attempted to remember just where she had seen red eyes before and she drew a blank. Synthea had never seen anything with red eyes before. Well, not until now at least. The stranger might know of something, was the thought that finally came to her and her hands fell to her sides while she pushed forwards into a walk. Occasionally she stepped to the side of one of the many puddles lining, or one of the many people crowding the street. Although some of them were not really people, just a creature of some variety that crowded the Galaxy. Synthea was what some people considered a creature, but she preferred to be referred to the polite term, a sentient. Finally she came to stand in front of the stranger with a final step which brought her a couple of feet away from her. A slow smile was soon found to curve her lips then as she pointed her right hand at the drink that the stranger was holding. “I couldn’t help but notice that you had bought one of those. I’ve been trying to bring myself to try one, but I was a bit hesitant, seeing as you know, there are so many criminals around.”

As she now felt safe away from the puddle, she continued to sip the some what warm tea. The taste was something along the lines of bitter, and sweet. Bitter like back coffee, but sweet like a fruit. That was when someone had begin to speak to her. She turned her gaze towards the sound of the voice, her hair moving in the opposite direction of her head. What she saw was a woman with black hair that was luscious, and silky looking. Her eyes were a beautiful blue hue, and her lips a tasty red color.
"It is a amazing tea, I think I will tell my cousin to by the concoction from him." She noted the thought that the woman was nervous of the criminals that resided here. "Don't worry about them, they wouldn't mess with you with a sword on your back...I think." She shrugged with another note of the sword, katana, meant for precision attacks, and speed.
Who was this woman?
"Im Felicia Sin," She offered her hand, "I can buy one for you, that way if you dont like it, I can have it!" She said in a cheery voice, and a smile that was all too friendly really.
When Felicia tried to open herself up to the force a little, the darkness was surely around the woman, that was sure.
What was this woman's true intent?

Synthea’s lips twitched a little, before a smirk played upon them, her blue hues shining just a little with amusement while the stranger before her glanced over her form with an eye that suggested that the stranger was sizing her up. Although the woman couldn’t blame her for if a complete stranger walked right up to Synthea and asked her if her beverage was alright, she would be just as suspicious, or was it suspicion at all? The woman had never really been suspected by anyone, but she was slightly surprised when the stranger had picked up that there was a katana hidden under her jacket by her waist, only slightly visible whenever she moved. Perhaps the stranger’s red hues generally picked up on what most people don’t. Or perhaps, the woman is trained to pay attention, came the unwilling thought. Her mind had begun to grow suspicious ever since she had escaped from her master eight years ago, occasionally jumping at shadows when she dwelled upon the suspicious thought that bounty hunters were coming after her. However, she looked far different now and she just had to remind herself of that fact. Her blue gaze watched the strange woman’s lips move as she spoke, noting the cheery tone as her hands fell back to her sides before sliding them back into the pockets of her jacket.

Her gaze slide over the woman’s apparel for a moment, just to take note of what she was wearing and what weapons that she might have been hiding at the time. After another pause, she angled her head to the right as another smile curved her lips. “I wouldn’t complain if you did buy me one, so long as it’s not poisoned. I might have to come back and haunt you if it is.” A soft chuckle fell from her lips as she shook her head a little, attempting to palm it off as some attempt at a poor joke rather than a threat. However, Synthea knew that if she did happen to be poisoned, she would very much attempt to come back as a ghost, just to haunt her killer. Yes, she was petty like that, but one could say that she was vengeful, especially considering that she was back on Nar Shaddaa searching for the one that she once called master, only to kill him. Hate burned within her veins, like a fire that she couldn’t distinguish. Some days it was much stronger than other days, she just guessed that it depended on her mood and how busy that she was or not.

This stranger was obviously attempting to give off some kind of friendly tone and she figured that she too should attempt to interact in such a way. “Well, I’m sure that seeing as you haven’t keeled over, that it should be safe, perhaps your cousin may like it just like you” She shifted just a little so then she could peer over her left shoulder at the booth selling the tea, before glancing back at the stranger. “Well, seeing as you have offered me a tea, perhaps I should give you a name, yes?” Synthea lifted her right hand to then hold it out to the woman to shake, “The name is Viper.” Indeed, the name wasn’t really her own, in fact, it was an alias that she had simply made up upon the spot. For she was well aware of the many people going about their business, but the woman was also aware that people were not above listening in on people’s conversations, especially not herself. She hesitated for a moment, attempting to think about just what else to say to someone, but the truth was, she was more of a listener rather than a talker. She glanced upwards for a moment taking note of the darkened clouds and she remembered that the woman before her had previously stepped into a puddle. “Huh, looks like it might rain again.”

[member="Felix Sin"]

This woman was either paranoid, or maybe a assassin? Felicia just couldnt get the beat on this woman, but oh well. Her cousin wouldnt want to know about his woman, she was just another passerby, but one that Felicia was already starting to enjoy the company of.
"Well of course it's not poisoned silly!" She accepted the hand, and replied with, "I am Felicia Sin, a pleasure to meet you Viper." Which was not her name, no one was just named Viper, must have been her codename, or something. Viper was a common codename. She then offered her arm to the woman, "Shall we hurry to the stall then? Before it rains? It does terrible things to my hair."
She tilted her head, and tried to look up at the night sky.
"This place is full of amazing things, but I could do without the acidic rain it haves. Did you know, the Republic once tried to liberate this place from Black Suns? It was a crazy idea."
She took a sip of the tea, she blushed a cherry color from deep within her cheeks, and smiled warmly. "Here, try it." She said on their way there, offering the cup to her."
What the woman couldnt see on Felicia was the dual shotos hidden in the small of her back, and covered by her jacket of a dark black color, and the white fluffy seems of it. Right now the two looked like two girlfriends out in the town, looking to entertain themselves. Her boots clacked gently against the ground, her eyes always taking the time to watch the shadows.

Synthea had been caught off guard when the woman before her shook her hand and simply gave her a light hearted reply. She was even more surprised when the stranger gave her a name that could very easily be her real name, especially with how she easily spoke it. There was no pause, just an ease of a simple introduction. Huh, perhaps she is even less worried about the possible criminals that lurked within Nar Shaddaa, thought Syn as Felicia’s mood seemed to rub off onto the woman. The smile that she had to force to her lips previously in order to project a friendly persona, now came with an ease that surprised her. Perhaps, after being enslaved, she had grown a little more tense and less knowledgeable of how to enjoy life as it simply was. A nod was given almost as if she agreed to Felicia’s words about the place, although Synthea was pretty sure that she was blind. The place was full of criminals, criminals that she wanted to avoid. However, she then realized, that without evil, there would only be those of good. If she hadn’t of been enslaved, she wouldn’t have experienced so much of the bad stuff. Although, in thinking that, she also noted that if she would grow bored if everything was perfect, if there was no arguing or providing a show of someone killing another.

What is the point of good if there is no evil? There has to a balance, she thought to herself and her smile widened just a little bit. Although she hadn’t lived upon Nar Shaddaa willingly, it was where she had spent most of her life living and it could be, she supposed, considered to be her home. “No? Really? The Republic tried that? It sounds like a foolish idea to me.” She lightly grasped the offered cup in her right hand and brought it to her lips, resting the lip of the cup against her bottom lip. She tilted the bottom of the cup upwards so then the liquid would slide from the confines of the cup and passed her lips so then she could swallow a mouthful. Bitter and sweet exploded inside of her mouth while she pulled the cup away from her lips. Her nose crinkled slightly as her tongue noted the bitter taste with a slight disgust. She had never liked coffee, too bitter for her tastes, for she enjoyed sweet, it settled upon her tongue much more easily.

With a shake of her head, she smiled then as she offered the cup back to the woman. “That, was disgusting. Give me ale over that any day.” She chuckled softly as she paused to glance at the faces within the crowd. “It’s a little bitter for my tastes, give me sweet any day.” She purred as she returned her deep blue gaze to the woman’s face. Sweet, it was a word that reminded her of this woman and her behaviour. It was a taste that could easily mask any hidden agenda, depending on how much was put in. Again, she had to remind herself of the fact that the woman before her was probably just some random stranger, Synthea was the one that had engaged in conversation. “Shall we go somewhere warm perhaps?” She angled her head to the right as her hand flicked back her black locks in thought. “How about a tavern? I could use some ale after a sip of that liquid and it will get you out of the possible shower that may happen.” She smiled back at the woman then as she remembered that she had yet to buy more of it, “But I can wait for you to buy more of that stuff.” She said after she noted the rosy colour of Felicia’s cheeks.

@[member="Felix Sin"]

Felicia chuckled as the woman's face went from a young, and beautiful woman, to a cringed, old lady look from the bitterness of the tea. "Its okay, its a required taste." She patted the woman's back gently. When the woman offered to go to a bar, Felicia cocked her head. "Oooooh, trying to woo me with alcohol? Well dont threaten me with a good time!" Her face brightened more. "Onward! To the bars!" It was surely time for a ladies night out. "So what brings you out to Nar Shaddaa?" She asked the woman as they made their way to a bar Felicia knew because of Romeo, who knew a Czar, who used to rent from the place during his smuggling years, T-Dig's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom